Natural Wigs for Caucasian Women
We have selected some of the most popular styles to create natural-looking wigs for Caucasian women. In this collection, you will discover straight, wavy, and natural curl patterns with transparent lace to craft the most natural human hair wigs for Caucasian women.
Remy Lace Front Wigs Human Hair
Our lace front wigs are made from Remy hair, featuring bleached knots and a generous ear-to-ear lace base that provides up to six inches of multidirectional parting at the crown. Not only are these pieces lightweight but also comfortable due to the stretchy material covering the back of the lace front wig for a secure fit. With our remy lace front human hair wigs, you can select whatever length, color, or texture you desire.
How to Apply Your 100 Remy Human Hair Lace Front Wig with glue
Click the link to watch a helpful step-by-step video tutorial
How to Apply Your 100 Remy Human Hair Lace Front Wig without Glue
If you don't want to use glue or tape, the velvet wig grip band is definitely worth checking out! This accessory will keep your wig secure and far more comfortable than other methods.
Plus, it's easy to use! Click here to view a helpful tutorial.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR LACE FRONT WIG
High-end wigs are very versatile and can be styled with hot tools. If you want your wig to look its best, wash it regularly and let it air dry. Visit the care tab on the product page for instructions on how to wash your wig and product commendations.
- Model Color
- Brown_Highlights_Ombre - BRHO14
- Color Group
- Brown & Black
- 12 inches
- Texture Behavior
- Temporary Curls
- Processing Time
- 15 Days
- Maintenance Level
- Low - 7 minutes Daily
- Medium Length
Proper Cleaning and Care Tips for your Human Hair Wig
- Wet Brush Shower Detangler
- Mild Shampoo
- Sink with Running Water
- Knot Sealer
Gently remove tangles using a Wet Brush Shower Detangler
, working gradually from the ends to the root of the hair.
Warning: Shampoo should not be applied directly to the wig base. When product build-up accumulates, the knots of the hair system becomes fragile which causes excessive shedding.
- Place three tablespoons of Shampoo in a bowl or sink
- Add lukewarm water until the bowl or sink is half full.
- Gently mix the water and shampoo.
- Wash: Gently dip the system in the water, take it out, and repeat four times.
- Drain: The shampoo water; refill the bowl with clean lukewarm water.
- Rinse: Dip the wavy wig in the water until there are no traces of shampoo and the water is clear
Condition Your Human Hair Lace Wig
Drying your Human Hair Wig
- Gently pat and press the wig with a soft microfiber towel to remove excess water.
- Refrain from rubbing and twisting the tresses.
- Place the system on a Styrofoam head
- Allow to air dry
HOW TO CURL YOUR WIG WITH A FLATIRON
Featured on YouTube from HICKOX STUDIO
In this video, I'm going to teach you how to flat iron hair silky straight and how to flat iron waves into your hair.
I'll share all the tips we forget to explain in the salon that no one is talking about!
Stylist Information Below