Why choose glueless lace human hair wigs?
Our glueless lace front human hair wigs are a great option for those who want the natural look of hair without all the hassle. These wigs are made with high-quality real human hair and are designed to be easy to wear and care for.
- Easy to take on and off
- Can be styled in many different ways
- Allows your natural hair to breath
- Does not damage your natural hairline
- Looks very natural
- Is more affordable than full lace wigs
- If you are looking for a wig that is easy to take on and off, then a glueless lace wig is the way to go!!!
What does Glueless Undetectable Lace Wig mean?
Glueless Lace Front Human Hair Wigs are designed using a very fine material. Be advised this lace is very fragile and easily rips. However, they blend in seamlessly with your hairline. This makes them a great option for those who want to wear their hair off away from the face and have the most natural appearance.
How to Wear a Glueless Lace Front Wig
Step One: Create a flat surface by braiding your hair or using a wig cap.
Step Two: Cut off any excess lace from the wig.
Step Three: Place the wig on your head and secure it with combs or by using a wig grip
Caring for your Blonde Glueless Lace Wig
Use gentle, sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners on your HD Glueless Wigs. Avoid using heat-styling tools as much as possible. If you must use them, make sure to use a heat-protectant spray. Be careful when brushing your hair. Wet hair is more susceptible to breakage, so be sure to use a wide-toothed comb or brush designed for wet hair.
- Model Color
- Blonde_Ombre_Highlights - BOH1
- Model Length
- 12 inches
- Texture Appearance
- Texture Behavior
- Texture needs restyling after washing
- Styling Time
- 10 minutes daily
- Processing Time
- 15 Days
- Bob Wigs
Proper Cleaning and Care Tips for your Human Hair Wig
- Wet Brush Shower Detangler
- Mild Shampoo
- Sink with Running Water
- Knot Sealer
Gently remove tangles using a Wet Brush Shower Detangler
, working gradually from the ends to the root of the hair.
Warning: Shampoo should not be applied directly to the wig base. When product build-up accumulates, the knots of the hair system becomes fragile which causes excessive shedding.
- Place three tablespoons of Shampoo in a bowl or sink
- Add lukewarm water until the bowl or sink is half full.
- Gently mix the water and shampoo.
- Wash: Gently dip the system in the water, take it out, and repeat four times.
- Drain: The shampoo water; refill the bowl with clean lukewarm water.
- Rinse: Dip the wavy wig in the water until there are no traces of shampoo and the water is clear
Condition Your Human Hair Lace Wig
Drying your Human Hair Wig
- Gently pat and press the wig with a soft microfiber towel to remove excess water.
- Refrain from rubbing and twisting the tresses.
- Place the system on a Styrofoam head
- Allow to air dry
HOW TO CURL YOUR WIG WITH A FLATIRON
Featured on YouTube from HICKOX STUDIO
In this video, I'm going to teach you how to flat iron hair silky straight and how to flat iron waves into your hair.
I'll share all the tips we forget to explain in the salon that no one is talking about!
Stylist Information Below