About Our Human Hair Glueless Bob Wig
Each of our Human Hair Bob Wigs is made with 100% real virgin human hair. Our bob wigs are designed to replicate a natural hairline, featuring bleached knots, and are offered in various hair colors with lengths ranging from 8" to 14" inches.
Why choose a Human Hair, Bob Wig?
Human Hair Bob Wig is a popular choice due to its versatility and realistic look. We often recommend lace front wigs because the cap style is the most comfortable, lightweight, and easiest to apply. They have adjustable straps and a breathable cap so that you can adjust to comfort while wearing them. Our wigs also feature baby hair along the perimeter of the wig, which gives it a more natural look.
How to Apply Your Human Hair Bob Wig with Wig Glue
Watch this helpful video tutorial if you want to see how it's done.
How to Apply Your Lace Bob Wig without Glue
If you don't like wig glue or tape, we highly recommend the velvet wig grip band! This accessory is sure to secure your wig in place and provides more comfort than other traditional methods. Plus, it's easy to use! Click here to view a helpful tutorial.
How to Wash Your Lace Bob Wig
Wash your wig at least once a month. Let it air dry. For tips on how to clean your wig and the best products for care, simply click on the "care" tab on this product page. You will be provided with a comprehensive guide complete with helpful advice to keep your wig looking its best!
- Model Color
- Auburn_Highlights_Balayage - AHB2
- Color Group
- 10 inches
- Texture Behavior
- Temporary Curls
- Processing Time
- 15 Days
- Maintenance Level
- Low - 7 minutes Daily
- Straight - Silky
Proper Cleaning and Care Tips for your Human Hair Wig
- Wet Brush Shower Detangler
- Mild Shampoo
- Sink with Running Water
- Knot Sealer
Gently remove tangles using a Wet Brush Shower Detangler
, working gradually from the ends to the root of the hair.
Warning: Shampoo should not be applied directly to the wig base. When product build-up accumulates, the knots of the hair system becomes fragile which causes excessive shedding.
- Place three tablespoons of Shampoo in a bowl or sink
- Add lukewarm water until the bowl or sink is half full.
- Gently mix the water and shampoo.
- Wash: Gently dip the system in the water, take it out, and repeat four times.
- Drain: The shampoo water; refill the bowl with clean lukewarm water.
- Rinse: Dip the wavy wig in the water until there are no traces of shampoo and the water is clear
Condition Your Human Hair Lace Wig
Drying your Human Hair Wig
- Gently pat and press the wig with a soft microfiber towel to remove excess water.
- Refrain from rubbing and twisting the tresses.
- Place the system on a Styrofoam head
- Allow to air dry
HOW TO CURL YOUR WIG WITH A FLATIRON
Featured on YouTube from HICKOX STUDIO
In this video, I'm going to teach you how to flat iron hair silky straight and how to flat iron waves into your hair.
I'll share all the tips we forget to explain in the salon that no one is talking about!
Stylist Information Below