Shake and go with a Cute Curly Ombre Human Hair Wigs
If you have always wanted to change up your color without the process of dying your natural hair we think this ombre hair wig is the way to go!
She is one of our most popular real human hair curly wigs with bangs. Featured in an ombre style the combination of dark brown and deep auburn hair colors creates a striking combination that will enhance your style.
We only use 100% real virgin human hair. After coloring the curly ombre human hair wig, we roll the hair with rods and set the texture with a steaming process to lock in the S-shaped curls. The process to create your ombre curly human hair wig takes 10 days to complete.
Please remember the tresses are curly & color-treated human hair which demands a high commitment to deep hydration.
HOW TO KEEP YOUR CURLY WIG MOISTURIZED
This human hair wig has a type 3c hair texture. Type 3c hair curls crave moisture and will drink up all they can get. Dehydrate the tight curls, and it becomes unhappy with its pattern becoming irregular and expanding to frizz.
We invite you to click the Curly Routine tab to review some maintenance routine suggestions. Our highest recommendation for hydration goes to Ouidad Curl Quencher ®. The Ouidad Collection quenches thirst, replenishing moisture at the core of each curl for silkiness, definition, and lasting strength.
When your ombre lace wig arrives at your home, the curls will have been freshly removed from the curling rods. Pull the curls apart and shake and go. You’ll love this newfound freedom and using Curl Quencher products will keep your curly wig looking great.
- Model Color
- Brown_Ombre - BRO7
- Color Group
- Texture Behavior
- Permanent Curls
- Processing Time
- 15 Days
- Maintenance Level
- Low - 7 minutes Daily
Medium - 10 minutes daily
- Medium Length
- Curly - Big Curls
Proper Cleaning and Care Tips for Curly & Wavy Human Hair Wig
- Wet Brush Shower Detangler
- Mild Shampoo
- Sink with Running Water
- Knot Sealer
Gently remove tangles using a Wet Brush Shower Detangler
, working gradually from the ends to the root of the hair.
Warning: Shampoo should not be applied directly to the wig base. When product build-up accumulates, the knots of the hair system becomes fragile which causes excessive shedding.
- Place three tablespoons of Shampoo in a bowl or sink
- Add lukewarm water until the bowl or sink is half full.
- Gently mix the water and shampoo.
- Wash: Gently dip the system in the water, take it out, and repeat four times.
- Drain: The shampoo water; refill the bowl with clean lukewarm water.
- Rinse: Dip the wavy wig in the water until there are no traces of shampoo and the water is clear
Condition Your Human Hair Lace Wig
Drying your Human Hair Wig
- Gently pat and press the wig with a soft microfiber towel to remove excess water.
- Refrain from rubbing and twisting the tresses.
- Place the system on a Styrofoam head
- Allow to air dry
LARGE CURLS AND SOFT WAVY HAIR DAILY ROUTINE
What You Need
- Wide Tooth Comb
- Spray Bottle with Cool Water
- DevaCurl WaveMaker
Let's Get Started!
- Wet your hair with cold water.
- Use a wide-tooth comb or your fingers comb through your waves.
- Using a cream-based wavemaker scrunch the wavemaker into your hair starting from the ends and going upwards toward the roots.
- You can use a microfiber towel or a cotton t-shirt to dry your hair. Make sure to lightly dry the hair, as this will help reduce frizz. Do not use a cotton towel, as it will absorb too much moisture and damage the cuticles, causing more frizz.
- You can dry your hair in different ways, depending on how much time you have. If you have a lot of time, you can let your hair air dry. If you don't have a lot of time, or if you want more volume, you can use a diffuser to dry your hair.
- Occasionally spray a light oil to your hair, such as grapeseed or jojoba oil, to finish off the hair, maintain shine, and/ or tame flyaways.
A quick tip: Seal the knots between washing on your Lace Front Wig