Our Ombre wigs for African American
The combination of dark brown roots and deep auburn hair colors create a flattering ombre wig for African American women that will enhance your style. If you have always wanted to change up your color without the process of dying your natural hair we think our human hair ombre wig is the way to go!
With a flattering choice of hair length and cap, construction will give you the look you always wanted. Our selection of Ombre wigs African Americans has options to make your wig look as natural as possible.
HOW DO WE CREATE YOUR CURLY OMBRE WIG
Perfectly curled natural wig designed to compliment your natural tresses. We have perfected our process to design wig styles and textures that seamlessly blend with natural hair.
We only use 100% real virgin human hair. After coloring the human hair wig, we roll the hair with rods and set the texture with a steaming process to lock in the S-shaped curls. The process to create your ombre curly human hair wig takes 15 days to complete.
Please remember the tresses are curly & color-treated human hair which demands a high commitment to deep hydration.
HOW TO KEEP YOUR CURLY WIG MOISTURIZED
Curls crave moisture and will drink up all they can get. Dehydrate the tight curls, and it becomes unhappy with its pattern becoming irregular and expanding to frizz.
We invite you to click the Curly Routine tab to review some maintenance routine suggestions,
Our highest recommendation for hydration goes to Ouidad Curl Quencher ®.
The Ouidad Collection quenches thirst, replenishing moisture at the core of each curl for silkiness, definition, and lasting strength.
When your ombre wig arrives at your home, the curls will have been freshly removed from the curling rods. Pull the curls apart and shake and go. You’ll love this newfound freedom and using Curl Quencher products will keep your Ombre Human Hair wig moisturized and looking great.
EXPERT TIP HOW TO CARE FOR TIGHT CURLS Type 3a - 3c Hair
- Model Color
- Brown_Ombre - BR03
- Color Group
- Texture Behavior
- Permanent Curls
- Processing Time
- 15 Days
- Maintenance Level
- Medium - 10 minutes daily
- Curly & Coily
- FLW-8PD-0-5-0 Color n72
Proper Cleaning and Care Guidelines for Curly Hair
- Wet Brush Shower Detangler
- Mild Shampoo
- Sink with Running Water
- Knot Sealer
Gently remove tangles using a Wet Brush Shower Detangler
, working gradually from the ends to the root of the hair.
- Place three tablespoons of Shampoo in a bowl or sink
- Add lukewarm water until the bowl or sink is half full.
- Gently mix the water and shampoo.
- Wash: Gently dip the system in the water, take it out, and repeat four times.
- Drain: The shampoo water; refill the bowl with clean lukewarm water.
- Rinse: Dip the wavy wig in the water until there are no traces of shampoo and the water is clear
Condition Your Curly Lace Wig
Warning: Shampoo should not be applied directly to the wig base.
When product build-up accumulates, the knots of the hair system become fragile which causes excessive shedding.
Drying your Curly Human Hair Wig
- Gently pat and press the wig with a soft microfiber towel to remove excess water.
- Refrain from rubbing and twisting the tresses.
- Place the system on a Styrofoam head
- Allow to air dry
CURLY HAIR DAILY ROUTINE
What You Need
Wide Tooth Comb
Spray Bottle with Cool Water
Let's Get Started! : Complete Wash and Go Routine
- After washing your hair detangle your hair from the ends to the roots.
- Divide your elegant tresses into at least two sections.
- Use a generous amount of your leave-in conditioner (style milk) and apply
- Using your fingers to completely rake the product through your hair.
- Next, Divide your hair into 4 sections
- Apply your gel to your hands and smooth the product through your hair
- Allow your hair to dry.