Look Picture Perfect in One of Our Curly, Glueless, Lace Wigs
Are you interested in having naturally curly and professionally dyed hair without having to do all the work it takes to style it? We thought so! Our featured human hair wig can offer you just that and more! Pictured in a chic "ombre" hair color that expertly blends varying shades of deep brown and auburn, we promise our curly, glueless, front lace wigs offer striking style combinations that will immediately enhance your look.
How do Glueless lace Human Hair Wigs Work?
Click the link to see a glueless, front lace wig, it includes a front stretch section for greater comfort as well as three strategically placed combs, adjustable straps, and a black elastic band that allows you to make easy adjustments to get your preferred fit. We often recommend our glueless, front lace, human hair wig cap to women who prefer the convenience of removing their wigs at night.
Quick Tip: Curly & color-treated human hair demands a high commitment to deep hydration.
How to Secure Your Wig Without the Use of Combs
While there are many wig accessories to choose from to apply your wig if you're not thrilled about using the combs in the cap to make your high-quality, glueless lace wig secure, we offer two other accessories for you to choose from:
- The wig fix: a specially engineered silicone gripper, to better secure your wig in place, and
- The velvet wig grip band: a non-slip, velvet wig band that safely secures your wig, and eliminates the need for clips, combs, or glue or combs in three colors of either tan, brown, or black for a seamless look. To learn how to use it, be sure to check out this helpful video tutorial.
How to Care for Your Curly, Glueless Lace Wigs
When your curly, glueless, front lace wig arrives at your home, it will be colored and ready to wear right out of the box. Just give it a little shake and you're good to go. While our lace wigs are quite versatile and allow you to style them with hot tools as you wish, in order to keep this kind of type 3, curly hair texture healthy, hydrated, and frizz-free, it will require a routine wash and air-dry to maintain the best glueless human hair wigs.
If you neglect to do so, the tight curls on your wig can lack moisture retention, resulting in its curl structure breaking down over time and becoming irregular, frizzy, or shed. However, maintaining the hydration and color retention of your wig is simple with products from Ouidad like their curl quenching moisturizing shampoo and conditioner that replenishes moisture at the core of each curl for silkiness, definition, and lasting strength.
- Model Color
- Brown_Ombre - BR03
- Color Group
- 12 inches
- Texture Behavior
- Permanent Curls
- Processing Time
- 15 Days
- Maintenance Level
- Medium - 10 minutes daily
- Medium Length
- Curly & Coily
- Texture 6pd050 cOLOR PICTURED N72
Proper Cleaning and Care Guidelines for Curly Hair
- Wet Brush Shower Detangler
- Mild Shampoo
- Sink with Running Water
- Knot Sealer
Gently remove tangles using a Wet Brush Shower Detangler
, working gradually from the ends to the root of the hair.
- Place three tablespoons of Shampoo in a bowl or sink
- Add lukewarm water until the bowl or sink is half full.
- Gently mix the water and shampoo.
- Wash: Gently dip the system in the water, take it out, and repeat four times.
- Drain: The shampoo water; refill the bowl with clean lukewarm water.
- Rinse: Dip the wavy wig in the water until there are no traces of shampoo and the water is clear
Condition Your Curly Lace Wig
Warning: Shampoo should not be applied directly to the wig base.
When product build-up accumulates, the knots of the hair system become fragile which causes excessive shedding.
Drying your Curly Human Hair Wig
- Gently pat and press the wig with a soft microfiber towel to remove excess water.
- Refrain from rubbing and twisting the tresses.
- Place the system on a Styrofoam head
- Allow to air dry
CURLY HAIR DAILY ROUTINE
What You Need
Wide Tooth Comb
Spray Bottle with Cool Water
Let's Get Started! : Complete Wash and Go Routine
- After washing your hair detangle your hair from the ends to the roots.
- Divide your elegant tresses into at least two sections.
- Use a generous amount of your leave-in conditioner (style milk) and apply
- Using your fingers to completely rake the product through your hair.
- Next, Divide your hair into 4 sections
- Apply your gel to your hands and smooth the product through your hair
- Allow your hair to dry.