Introducing Our Glueless Wavy Wigs
What makes real hair wigs look even more natural is going to be a little different for every woman since we are all so unique. However, we offer many features and services that can personalize your wig while also making it look like it is your own real hair. For example, this 100% virgin, human hair wig you see pictured above with full and wavy tresses, features a glueless, lace front wig with pre-cut, baby hairs at the edges of your hairline to give the wispy appearance of a natural hairline.
Some people ask, is a glueless wig better?
Our Glueless Wavy Wigs, lace front wig, is not only durable and allows you to make adjustments without any wig glue or adhesive, but it's also great for sporting low and messy ponytails. We often recommend our glueless wig caps to women who prefer the convenience of removing their wig at night as applying and removing it is easy. With our glueless, lace front wigs with baby hairs, you get:
- 6 inches of Swiss lace from the forehead to the crown, allowing you to part your wig in multiple directions.
- A stretchable and comfortable cap style with fine hand-tied wefts hand-knotted into the lace cap.
- 2 strategically placed combs on either side of your temple alongside adjustable straps and a black elastic band to keep it secure.
About our Glueless Wavy Wigs
When we collect the real hair from our donors, it arrives naturally straight and in a classic, dark brown color. To create the voluminous waves on this glueless, we roll the hair with high-temperature rods and solidify its texture via a steaming process.
The process takes 10 business days to complete upon placing your order, the end result is well worth the wait time as it will be gorgeously styled and ready for you to wear right out of the box.
How to Put on a Glueless Wig
While there are many wig accessories to choose from to apply your high-quality wig, if you're not thrilled about using the combs in the cap to make your glueless, lace front wigs with baby hairs secure, we suggest using this handy accessory called the wig fix, a specially engineered silicone gripper, to better secure your wig in place.
To use this silicone gripper, watch this helpful tutorial:
Care Tips for your loose wave, Glueless, Lace Front Wig with Baby Hairs
When your wave, glueless, lace front wig arrives at your home, it will be colored and ready to wear right out of the box. Just give it a little shake and you're good to go. While our lace wigs are quite versatile and allow you to style them with hot tools as you wish, in order to keep this kind of hair texture healthy, hydrated and frizz-free, it will require a routine wash and air-dry.
If you neglect to do so, the waves on your wig can lack moisture retention, resulting in its wave structure breaking down over time and becoming irregular, frizzy, or shed. However, maintaining the hydration and color retention of your wig is simple with products from Ouidad like their curl quenching moisturizing shampoo and conditioner that replenishes moisture at the core of each wave silkiness, definition, and lasting strength.
- Model Color
- Auburn - #4
- Color Group
- Texture Behavior
- Texture Stays After Washing
- Processing Time
- 25 Days
- Maintenance Level
- Low - 7 minutes Daily
- Medium Length
Proper Cleaning and Care Tips for Curly & Wavy Human Hair Wig
- Wet Brush Shower Detangler
- Mild Shampoo
- Sink with Running Water
- Knot Sealer
Gently remove tangles using a Wet Brush Shower Detangler
, working gradually from the ends to the root of the hair.
Warning: Shampoo should not be applied directly to the wig base. When product build-up accumulates, the knots of the hair system becomes fragile which causes excessive shedding.
- Place three tablespoons of Shampoo in a bowl or sink
- Add lukewarm water until the bowl or sink is half full.
- Gently mix the water and shampoo.
- Wash: Gently dip the system in the water, take it out, and repeat four times.
- Drain: The shampoo water; refill the bowl with clean lukewarm water.
- Rinse: Dip the wavy wig in the water until there are no traces of shampoo and the water is clear
Condition Your Human Hair Lace Wig
Drying your Human Hair Wig
- Gently pat and press the wig with a soft microfiber towel to remove excess water.
- Refrain from rubbing and twisting the tresses.
- Place the system on a Styrofoam head
- Allow to air dry
LARGE CURLS AND SOFT WAVY HAIR DAILY ROUTINE
What You Need
- Wide Tooth Comb
- Spray Bottle with Cool Water
- DevaCurl WaveMaker
Let's Get Started!
- Wet your hair with cold water.
- Use a wide-tooth comb or your fingers comb through your waves.
- Using a cream-based wavemaker scrunch the wavemaker into your hair starting from the ends and going upwards toward the roots.
- You can use a microfiber towel or a cotton t-shirt to dry your hair. Make sure to lightly dry the hair, as this will help reduce frizz. Do not use a cotton towel, as it will absorb too much moisture and damage the cuticles, causing more frizz.
- You can dry your hair in different ways, depending on how much time you have. If you have a lot of time, you can let your hair air dry. If you don't have a lot of time, or if you want more volume, you can use a diffuser to dry your hair.
- Occasionally spray a light oil to your hair, such as grapeseed or jojoba oil, to finish off the hair, maintain shine, and/ or tame flyaways.
A quick tip: Seal the knots between washing on your Lace Front Wig