Lace Front Deep Wavy Glueless Wig with Human Hair
The Deep Wavy hair texture is achieved by first applying a permanent “S” curl pattern to the hair. This process gives the Deep Wavy hair a natural-looking wave that can be worn bone straight or in its natural wavy state.
About Our Deep Wavy Glueless Wig
- Deep Wavy Glueless Wig Shoulder Length hair system is offered in a variety of lengths.
- You may select fine, standard, or very full density
- Cap construction options to ensure your wig can be secured in a way that is comfortable
- Wavy Texture is permanent
- Wavy Texture is available in various colors
- Wear it wavy or Flat iron for a straight look
- Apply it with or without glue
Some people ask, is a glueless wig better?
Our deep wavy glueless wig is not only durable but it's also great for sporting low and messy ponytails. We often recommend our glueless wig caps to women who prefer the convenience of removing their wig at night as applying and removing it is easy and for some people that makes a glueless wig a better choice.
Quick Tip: While our glueless caps stretch for easy application, it's important that you determine your correct wig cap size before ordering your new lace wig. After all, we want your deep-wave wig to fit you perfectly!
How to apply a deep wavy glueless wig
While there are many wig accessories to choose from to apply your high-quality wig, if you're not thrilled about using the combs in the cap to make your glueless, lace front wigs with baby hairs secure, we suggest using this handy accessory called the wig grip.
To use this silicone gripper, watch this beginner-friendly video.
Care Tips for your loose wave, Glueless, Lace Front Wig
When your wave, glueless, lace front wig arrives at your home, it will be ready to wear right out of the box. Just give it a little shake and you're good to go. While our deep wavy glueless wig is quite versatile and allows you to style them with hot tools as you wish, in order to keep this kind of hair texture healthy, hydrated and frizz-free, it will require a routine wash and air-dry. Click the care tab on the page for a full illustration.
If you neglect to do so, the waves on your wig can lack moisture retention, resulting in its wave structure breaking down over time and becoming irregular, frizzy, or shed. However, maintaining the hydration and color retention of your wig is simple with products from Ouidad like their wave quenching moisturizing shampoo and conditioner that replenishes moisture at the core of each wave for silkiness, definition, and lasting strength.
FLW - 14Pd150-GL
- Model Color
- Brown - Chocolate
- Model Length
- 14 inches
- Texture Appearance
- Curly - Big Curls
- Texture Behavior
- Stays the same after washing
- Styling Time
- 10 minutes daily
- Processing Time
- 10 Days
- Medium Length
Proper Cleaning and Care Tips for Curly & Wavy Human Hair Wig
- Wet Brush Shower Detangler
- Mild Shampoo
- Sink with Running Water
- Knot Sealer
Gently remove tangles using a Wet Brush Shower Detangler
, working gradually from the ends to the root of the hair.
Warning: Shampoo should not be applied directly to the wig base. When product build-up accumulates, the knots of the hair system becomes fragile which causes excessive shedding.
- Place three tablespoons of Shampoo in a bowl or sink
- Add lukewarm water until the bowl or sink is half full.
- Gently mix the water and shampoo.
- Wash: Gently dip the system in the water, take it out, and repeat four times.
- Drain: The shampoo water; refill the bowl with clean lukewarm water.
- Rinse: Dip the wavy wig in the water until there are no traces of shampoo and the water is clear
Condition Your Human Hair Lace Wig
Drying your Human Hair Wig
- Gently pat and press the wig with a soft microfiber towel to remove excess water.
- Refrain from rubbing and twisting the tresses.
- Place the system on a Styrofoam head
- Allow to air dry
LARGE CURLS AND SOFT WAVY HAIR DAILY ROUTINE
What You Need
- Wide Tooth Comb
- Spray Bottle with Cool Water
- DevaCurl WaveMaker
Let's Get Started!
- Wet your hair with cold water.
- Use a wide-tooth comb or your fingers comb through your waves.
- Using a cream-based wavemaker scrunch the wavemaker into your hair starting from the ends and going upwards toward the roots.
- You can use a microfiber towel or a cotton t-shirt to dry your hair. Make sure to lightly dry the hair, as this will help reduce frizz. Do not use a cotton towel, as it will absorb too much moisture and damage the cuticles, causing more frizz.
- You can dry your hair in different ways, depending on how much time you have. If you have a lot of time, you can let your hair air dry. If you don't have a lot of time, or if you want more volume, you can use a diffuser to dry your hair.
- Occasionally spray a light oil to your hair, such as grapeseed or jojoba oil, to finish off the hair, maintain shine, and/ or tame flyaways.
A quick tip: Seal the knots between washing on your Lace Front Wig