Shoulder Length Curly Glueless Wigs update your look!
Perfectly curled human hair wig designed to compliment your natural tresses. We have perfected our process to design wig styles and textures that seamlessly blend with natural hair. This premium shoulder-length glueless wig features beautiful natural color and bouncy curls for a truly stylish statement.
Crafted for quality, this Mid Length Curly Wig presents a realistic-looking hairline, a choice of hair length, density, cap, or color. Our selection of Curly Wigs has options to make your wig look as natural as possible.
The curly human hair feels so soft and comfortable when wearing this breathable glueless wig.
HOW DO WE CREATE Curly Human Hair Wigs hair textures
We only use 100% real human hair. We roll the hair with rods and set the texture with a steaming process to lock in the S-shaped curls when the order is placed. The process to create your curly human hair wig takes 10 days to complete.
How to Keep Your Shoulder-Length Glueless Curly wig Moisturized
When your lace wig arrives at your home, the curls will have been freshly removed from the curling rods. Pull the curls apart to create the body and volume you desire. Although human curly human hair wig wigs for women are unbelievably versatile, curly hair requires an especially high commitment to deep hydration.
These curls crave moisture and will drink up all they can get. Dehydrate the tight curls, and it becomes unhappy with its pattern becoming irregular and expanding to frizz.
We invite you to click the Curly Routine tab to review some maintenance routine suggestions. Our highest recommendation goes to the Curl Quencher® product line. The Ouidad Collection quenches thirst, replenishing moisture at the core of each curl for silkiness, definition, and lasting strength. Using Curl Quencher products will keep your shoulder-length curly glueless wigs moisturized and looking great.
- Model Color
- Black - Natural Black
- Texture Appearance
- Curly - Big Curls
- Texture Behavior
- Stays the same after washing
- Styling Time
- 10 minutes daily
- Processing Time
- 10 Days
- Medium Length
Proper Cleaning and Care Tips for Curly & Wavy Human Hair Wig
- Wet Brush Shower Detangler
- Mild Shampoo
- Sink with Running Water
- Knot Sealer
Gently remove tangles using a Wet Brush Shower Detangler
, working gradually from the ends to the root of the hair.
Warning: Shampoo should not be applied directly to the wig base. When product build-up accumulates, the knots of the hair system becomes fragile which causes excessive shedding.
- Place three tablespoons of Shampoo in a bowl or sink
- Add lukewarm water until the bowl or sink is half full.
- Gently mix the water and shampoo.
- Wash: Gently dip the system in the water, take it out, and repeat four times.
- Drain: The shampoo water; refill the bowl with clean lukewarm water.
- Rinse: Dip the wavy wig in the water until there are no traces of shampoo and the water is clear
Condition Your Human Hair Lace Wig
Drying your Human Hair Wig
- Gently pat and press the wig with a soft microfiber towel to remove excess water.
- Refrain from rubbing and twisting the tresses.
- Place the system on a Styrofoam head
- Allow to air dry
LARGE CURLS AND SOFT WAVY HAIR DAILY ROUTINE
What You Need
- Wide Tooth Comb
- Spray Bottle with Cool Water
- DevaCurl WaveMaker
Let's Get Started!
- Wet your hair with cold water.
- Use a wide-tooth comb or your fingers comb through your waves.
- Using a cream-based wavemaker scrunch the wavemaker into your hair starting from the ends and going upwards toward the roots.
- You can use a microfiber towel or a cotton t-shirt to dry your hair. Make sure to lightly dry the hair, as this will help reduce frizz. Do not use a cotton towel, as it will absorb too much moisture and damage the cuticles, causing more frizz.
- You can dry your hair in different ways, depending on how much time you have. If you have a lot of time, you can let your hair air dry. If you don't have a lot of time, or if you want more volume, you can use a diffuser to dry your hair.
- Occasionally spray a light oil to your hair, such as grapeseed or jojoba oil, to finish off the hair, maintain shine, and/ or tame flyaways.
A quick tip: Seal the knots between washing on your Lace Front Wig