Introducing Our Glueless Lace Wig With Baby Hairs
What makes real hair wigs look even more natural is going to be a little different for every woman since we are all so unique. However, we offer many features and services that can personalize your wig while also making it look like it is your own real hair. For example, this 100% virgin, human hair wig you see pictured above with full and curly tresses, features a glueless, lace front wig with pre-cut, baby hairs at the edges of your hairline to give the wispy appearance of a natural hairline.
Some people ask, is a glueless wig better?
Our glueless, lace front wig, is not only durable and allows you to make adjustments without any wig glue or adhesive, but it's also great for sporting low and messy ponytails. We often recommend our glueless wig caps to women who prefer the convenience of removing their wig at night as applying and removing it is easy. If you purchase one of our glueless, lace front wigs with baby hairs, you will enjoy the following product specs:
- 6 inches of Swiss lace from the forehead to the crown, allowing you to part your glueless human hair high-quality wig in multiple directions.
- A stretchable and comfortable cap style with fine hand-tied wefts hand-knotted into the lace cap.
- 2 strategically placed combs on either side of your temple alongside adjustable straps and a black elastic band to keep it secure.
How We Create Our Curly glueless wig Hairstyles With Baby Hairs
When we collect the real hair from our donors, it arrives naturally straight and in a classic, dark brown color. To create the voluminous curls on this glueless, front lace wig with baby hairs, we roll the hair with high-temperature rods and solidify its texture via a steaming process. After the curl pattern has been set, we carefully cut into the edges of the hairline to create wispy baby hairs that add another level of authentication to this natural human hair wig.
Our natural dark brown hair color compliments many skin tones but if you want to add a dash of color or highlights to your lovely locks, we have a few color and design options! Just please note that our color services are provided based on a pretested formula, therefore, we only create the colors listed as color options when making your product selections.
How do Glueless Wigs work?
While there are many wig accessories to choose from to apply a glueless wig, if you're not thrilled about using the combs in the cap to make your glueless, lace front wigs secure, we suggest using this handy accessory called the wig fix, a specially engineered silicone gripper, to better secure your wig in place.
To use this silicone gripper, watch this helpful tutorial.
How to wash your curly human hair wig
When your curly, glueless, lace front wig arrives at your home, it will be colored and ready to wear right out of the box. Just give it a little shake and you're good to go. While our lace wigs are quite versatile and allow you to style them with hot tools as you wish, in order to keep this kind of type 3, curly hair texture healthy, hydrated and frizz-free, it will require a routine wash and air-dry.
If you neglect to do so, the tight curls on your wig can lack moisture retention, resulting in its curl structure breaking down over time and becoming irregular, frizzy, or shed. However, maintaining the hydration and color retention of your wig is simple with products from Ouidad like their curl quenching moisturizing shampoo and conditioner that replenishes moisture at the core of each curl for silkiness, definition, and lasting strength.
- Model Color
- Black - Natural Black
- Color Group
- Brown & Black
- 20 inches
- Texture Behavior
- Texture Stays After Washing
- Processing Time
- 25 Days
- Maintenance Level
- Medium - 10 minutes daily
- Curly & Coily
Proper Cleaning and Care Guidelines for Curly Hair
- Wet Brush Shower Detangler
- Mild Shampoo
- Sink with Running Water
- Knot Sealer
Gently remove tangles using a Wet Brush Shower Detangler
, working gradually from the ends to the root of the hair.
- Place three tablespoons of Shampoo in a bowl or sink
- Add lukewarm water until the bowl or sink is half full.
- Gently mix the water and shampoo.
- Wash: Gently dip the system in the water, take it out, and repeat four times.
- Drain: The shampoo water; refill the bowl with clean lukewarm water.
- Rinse: Dip the wavy wig in the water until there are no traces of shampoo and the water is clear
Condition Your Curly Lace Wig
Warning: Shampoo should not be applied directly to the wig base.
When product build-up accumulates, the knots of the hair system become fragile which causes excessive shedding.
Drying your Curly Human Hair Wig
- Gently pat and press the wig with a soft microfiber towel to remove excess water.
- Refrain from rubbing and twisting the tresses.
- Place the system on a Styrofoam head
- Allow to air dry
CURLY HAIR DAILY ROUTINE
What You Need
Wide Tooth Comb
Spray Bottle with Cool Water
Let's Get Started! : Complete Wash and Go Routine
- After washing your hair detangle your hair from the ends to the roots.
- Divide your elegant tresses into at least two sections.
- Use a generous amount of your leave-in conditioner (style milk) and apply
- Using your fingers to completely rake the product through your hair.
- Next, Divide your hair into 4 sections
- Apply your gel to your hands and smooth the product through your hair
- Allow your hair to dry.