About Human Hair Wigs No Glue
Our no-glue wigs are simple to wear and remove, and they are also comfy and natural-looking. If you're looking for an alternative to traditional wigs with glue, our no-glue wigs are perfect for you!
Human hair wigs with no glue are made of 100% real human hair, so they look and feel natural. In addition, they are easy to style and can be worn in any way you like!
How do Glueless Human Hair Wigs work?
Glueless human hair wigs have an invisible lace wig cap that is stretchy and contours to your head for a snug, comfortable fit. The wig cap has combs or clips that help secure the wig in place without the need for glue!
What are the benefits of Glueless Human Hair Wigs?
- Comfortable - Glueless human hair wigs are extremely comfortable to wear because they don't require any glue or tape.
- Natural-looking - Glueless human hair wigs look very natural because they are adjustable and made of real human hair.
- HD lace wig cap is invisible, so it looks like the hair is growing right out of your head!
- Easy to use - Glueless human hair wigs are very easy to put on and take off. You don't need any special skills or tools - just slip it on and go!
How to Secure Your Wig Without the Use of Combs
For those who don't like using combs in the cap to make their high-quality, glueless lace wigs secure, we offer two more accessories as alternatives:
- The wig fix: a specially engineered silicone gripper, to better secure your wig in place, and
- The velvet wig grip band: a non-slip, velvet wig band that safely secures your wig, and eliminates the need for clips, combs, or glue or combs in three colors of either tan, brown, or black for a seamless look. To learn how to use it, be sure to check out this helpful video tutorial.
How to Care for Your Curly, Glueless, Front Lace Wigs
When your curly, glueless, front lace wig arrives at your home, it will be ready to wear right out of the box. Just give it a little shake and you're good to go.
While our lace wigs are quite versatile and allow you to style them with hot tools as you wish, in order to keep curly hair texture healthy, hydrated, and frizz-free, it will require a routine wash and air-dry to maintain the best human hair wigs no glue.
If you neglect to do so, the tight curls on your wig can lack moisture retention, resulting in its curl structure breaking down over time and becoming irregular, frizzy, or shed. However, maintaining the hydration and color retention of your wig is simple with products from Ouidad like their curl quenching moisturizing shampoo and conditioner that replenishes moisture at the core of each curl for silkiness, definition, and lasting strength.
- Model Color
- Black - Natural Black
- Model Length
- 14 inches
- Texture Appearance
- Curly & Coily
- Texture Behavior
- Stays the same after washing
- Styling Time
- 10 minutes daily
- Processing Time
- 10 Days
- Medium Length
Proper Cleaning and Care Guidelines for Curly Hair
- Wet Brush Shower Detangler
- Mild Shampoo
- Sink with Running Water
- Knot Sealer
Gently remove tangles using a Wet Brush Shower Detangler
, working gradually from the ends to the root of the hair.
- Place three tablespoons of Shampoo in a bowl or sink
- Add lukewarm water until the bowl or sink is half full.
- Gently mix the water and shampoo.
- Wash: Gently dip the system in the water, take it out, and repeat four times.
- Drain: The shampoo water; refill the bowl with clean lukewarm water.
- Rinse: Dip the wavy wig in the water until there are no traces of shampoo and the water is clear
Condition Your Curly Lace Wig
Warning: Shampoo should not be applied directly to the wig base.
When product build-up accumulates, the knots of the hair system become fragile which causes excessive shedding.
Drying your Curly Human Hair Wig
- Gently pat and press the wig with a soft microfiber towel to remove excess water.
- Refrain from rubbing and twisting the tresses.
- Place the system on a Styrofoam head
- Allow to air dry
CURLY HAIR DAILY ROUTINE
What You Need
Wide Tooth Comb
Spray Bottle with Cool Water
Let's Get Started! : Complete Wash and Go Routine
- After washing your hair detangle your hair from the ends to the roots.
- Divide your elegant tresses into at least two sections.
- Use a generous amount of your leave-in conditioner (style milk) and apply
- Using your fingers to completely rake the product through your hair.
- Next, Divide your hair into 4 sections
- Apply your gel to your hands and smooth the product through your hair
- Allow your hair to dry.