Why choose glueless human hair wigs?
- Our wigs are made with 100% real human hair, so they look and feel natural.
- They are easy to style in any way you like.
- They come with an invisible front lace that makes them undetectable.
- They are comfortable to wear and can be worn for days at a time.
- They are also great for people who suffer from hair loss or thinning hair.
How to Apply Your Glueless Human Hair Wig
If you're not a fan of the traditional combs for securing your wig, The velvet wig grip band is an ideal option to keep your hair looking flawless all day long. This accessory is sure to secure your wig in place and provides more comfort than other traditional methods.
How to Care for Your Glueless Human Hair Wig
Natural textures need to be washed at least once a month if you use them regularly. You may even need to wash it more often if you're styling it a lot but please keep in mind that washing too often can strip the hair of its natural cuticles and it must be air-dried before using a blow dryer or hot tools.
For product suggestions and care, illustrations click the care tab!
- Model Color
- Black - Natural Black
- Color Group
- Brown & Black
- 22 inches
- Texture Behavior
- Texture Stays After Washing
- Processing Time
- 10 Days
- Maintenance Level
- Medium - 10 minutes daily
- Curly & Coily
Proper Cleaning and Care Guidelines for Curly Hair
- Wet Brush Shower Detangler
- Mild Shampoo
- Sink with Running Water
- Knot Sealer
Gently remove tangles using a Wet Brush Shower Detangler
, working gradually from the ends to the root of the hair.
- Place three tablespoons of Shampoo in a bowl or sink
- Add lukewarm water until the bowl or sink is half full.
- Gently mix the water and shampoo.
- Wash: Gently dip the system in the water, take it out, and repeat four times.
- Drain: The shampoo water; refill the bowl with clean lukewarm water.
- Rinse: Dip the wavy wig in the water until there are no traces of shampoo and the water is clear
Condition Your Curly Lace Wig
Warning: Shampoo should not be applied directly to the wig base.
When product build-up accumulates, the knots of the hair system become fragile which causes excessive shedding.
Drying your Curly Human Hair Wig
- Gently pat and press the wig with a soft microfiber towel to remove excess water.
- Refrain from rubbing and twisting the tresses.
- Place the system on a Styrofoam head
- Allow to air dry
CURLY HAIR DAILY ROUTINE
What You Need
Wide Tooth Comb
Spray Bottle with Cool Water
Let's Get Started! : Complete Wash and Go Routine
- After washing your hair detangle your hair from the ends to the roots.
- Divide your elegant tresses into at least two sections.
- Use a generous amount of your leave-in conditioner (style milk) and apply
- Using your fingers to completely rake the product through your hair.
- Next, Divide your hair into 4 sections
- Apply your gel to your hands and smooth the product through your hair
- Allow your hair to dry.