Our Lace Front Wigs for Alopecia have sensitivity in mind for your scalp and your style.
Did you do a google search for “Lace Front Wigs for Alopecia” Yes! Of course we think we have something you will like. A wavy bob! Everyone loves the bob hairstyle. If we had to choose a haircut of the decade it would be the bob. With a few styling tweaks, this haircut suits everyone, whatever your face shape or your hair type.
If you are just not sure about this look and need help determining the best hair system for you, reach out to one of our wig specialists at 815-230-5580. This perfect combination of color, cut and waves make this wig a good choice for a lace front wig for alopecia.
Why is a Lace Front Wig for Alopecia the best?
We often recommend lace front wigs for alopecia patients. Our lace front wigs are easy to apply and take off as needed. With soft, hand-tied wefts sewn into the back of the lace front cap. We offer the option to remove the combs while offering the strap to the lace wig securely. The hair system offers multidirectional parting up to six inches from the forehead to the crown and best of all the wig has a. A lace wig cap looks and feels as if you were born with it because it is real hair collected from donors and therefore it looks natural and less detectable as a wig you can even do messy buns.
What Makes A Lace Front the Most Comfortable Wig for Alopecia?
While there are many options to choose from when it comes time to select a cap, we offer a couple of wig accessories that can make all the difference in your comfort level when dealing with Alopecia. These vital accessories include our bamboo full cap liner and our velvet-lined wig grip.
A full bamboo cap liner protects sensitive scalps that are prone to irritation by offering an ultra-soft barrier between your entire scalp and your wig cap. To apply it, simply place it on your entire head and secure it in place before you wear a wig.
Additionally, the velvet-lined wig grip offers an extremely lightweight, non-slip band to prevent wig-related tension and gently help to secure your wig cap in place. If you select our velvet-lined wig grip, you will want to first undo the wig grip band with the Velcro ends face up and then carefully adhere it from the top of your hairline to the back of your head, ear-to-ear. To learn more about how to install this slip-free accessory, be sure to watch this tutorial, and please keep in mind that this product may also be used in addition to a full wig cap liner if you prefer the additional support.
How to Care for Your Wig & Keep It Looking Beautiful
When your wig arrives at your home, it will be wavy and set to wear straight out of the box with just a quick shake and go. While lace wigs are quite versatile, it's important to maintain a routine wash and air dry at least once a month upon regular use in order to keep your waves looking hydrated, healthy, and frizz-free.
Click the CARE tab on the product page for product recommendations and care illustrations.
- Color Group
- 10 inches
- Texture Behavior
- Permanent Curls
- Processing Time
- 15 Days
- Maintenance Level
- Low - 7 minutes Daily
Proper Cleaning and Care Tips for Curly & Wavy Human Hair Wig
- Wet Brush Shower Detangler
- Mild Shampoo
- Sink with Running Water
- Knot Sealer
Gently remove tangles using a Wet Brush Shower Detangler
, working gradually from the ends to the root of the hair.
Warning: Shampoo should not be applied directly to the wig base. When product build-up accumulates, the knots of the hair system becomes fragile which causes excessive shedding.
- Place three tablespoons of Shampoo in a bowl or sink
- Add lukewarm water until the bowl or sink is half full.
- Gently mix the water and shampoo.
- Wash: Gently dip the system in the water, take it out, and repeat four times.
- Drain: The shampoo water; refill the bowl with clean lukewarm water.
- Rinse: Dip the wavy wig in the water until there are no traces of shampoo and the water is clear
Condition Your Human Hair Lace Wig
Drying your Human Hair Wig
- Gently pat and press the wig with a soft microfiber towel to remove excess water.
- Refrain from rubbing and twisting the tresses.
- Place the system on a Styrofoam head
- Allow to air dry
LARGE CURLS AND SOFT WAVY HAIR DAILY ROUTINE
What You Need
- Wide Tooth Comb
- Spray Bottle with Cool Water
- DevaCurl WaveMaker
Let's Get Started!
- Wet your hair with cold water.
- Use a wide-tooth comb or your fingers comb through your waves.
- Using a cream-based wavemaker scrunch the wavemaker into your hair starting from the ends and going upwards toward the roots.
- You can use a microfiber towel or a cotton t-shirt to dry your hair. Make sure to lightly dry the hair, as this will help reduce frizz. Do not use a cotton towel, as it will absorb too much moisture and damage the cuticles, causing more frizz.
- You can dry your hair in different ways, depending on how much time you have. If you have a lot of time, you can let your hair air dry. If you don't have a lot of time, or if you want more volume, you can use a diffuser to dry your hair.
- Occasionally spray a light oil to your hair, such as grapeseed or jojoba oil, to finish off the hair, maintain shine, and/ or tame flyaways.
A quick tip: Seal the knots between washing on your Lace Front Wig