Human Hair Wavy Wigs
Wavy human hair wigs are easy to style, versatile and give you the option of using hot tools like a flat iron or curling wand, or you can just go with a wet-and-wear look. Either way, you'll end up with beautiful hair with minimal effort.
Human hair Wet and Wavy Lace Front Wigs
The Front Lace Wig is designed with a lightweight lace material at the front that goes from ear to ear. The cap offers six inches of parting space at the crown and the option of combs and adjustable straps for a secure fit. Our lace front wigs do not have an open-weft cap design. The entire cap is designed with breathable lace which provides comfort and easy application.
How to Apply Your Wavy Human Hair Wig with Glue
Click the link to watch a helpful step-by-step video tutorial
How to apply your Wavy Human Hair Wig without glue
If you don't like wig glue or tape, we highly recommend the velvet wig grip band! This accessory is sure to secure your wig in place and provides more comfort than other traditional methods.
Plus, it's easy to use Click here to view a helpful tutorial.
How to care for your wavy human hair wig
To keep this wig looking good, you will need to wash it and let it air dry at least once a month. Maintaining the moisture of your human hair wig is possible with Shea Moisture Coconut Oil Hydration product line. Visit the care tab on the product page for instructions and illustrations on how to wash your wig.
- Model Color
- Black - Natural Black
- Color Group
- Brown & Black
- 12 inches
- Texture Behavior
- Texture Stays After Washing
- Processing Time
- 10 Days
- Maintenance Level
- Medium - 10 minutes daily
- Medium Length
Proper Cleaning and Care Tips for Curly & Wavy Human Hair Wig
- Wet Brush Shower Detangler
- Mild Shampoo
- Sink with Running Water
- Knot Sealer
Gently remove tangles using a Wet Brush Shower Detangler
, working gradually from the ends to the root of the hair.
Warning: Shampoo should not be applied directly to the wig base. When product build-up accumulates, the knots of the hair system becomes fragile which causes excessive shedding.
- Place three tablespoons of Shampoo in a bowl or sink
- Add lukewarm water until the bowl or sink is half full.
- Gently mix the water and shampoo.
- Wash: Gently dip the system in the water, take it out, and repeat four times.
- Drain: The shampoo water; refill the bowl with clean lukewarm water.
- Rinse: Dip the wavy wig in the water until there are no traces of shampoo and the water is clear
Condition Your Human Hair Lace Wig
Drying your Human Hair Wig
- Gently pat and press the wig with a soft microfiber towel to remove excess water.
- Refrain from rubbing and twisting the tresses.
- Place the system on a Styrofoam head
- Allow to air dry
LARGE CURLS AND SOFT WAVY HAIR DAILY ROUTINE
What You Need
- Wide Tooth Comb
- Spray Bottle with Cool Water
- DevaCurl WaveMaker
Let's Get Started!
- Wet your hair with cold water.
- Use a wide-tooth comb or your fingers comb through your waves.
- Using a cream-based wavemaker scrunch the wavemaker into your hair starting from the ends and going upwards toward the roots.
- You can use a microfiber towel or a cotton t-shirt to dry your hair. Make sure to lightly dry the hair, as this will help reduce frizz. Do not use a cotton towel, as it will absorb too much moisture and damage the cuticles, causing more frizz.
- You can dry your hair in different ways, depending on how much time you have. If you have a lot of time, you can let your hair air dry. If you don't have a lot of time, or if you want more volume, you can use a diffuser to dry your hair.
- Occasionally spray a light oil to your hair, such as grapeseed or jojoba oil, to finish off the hair, maintain shine, and/ or tame flyaways.
A quick tip: Seal the knots between washing on your Lace Front Wig