You'll love our luxurious glueless body wave wig.
This glueless lace front wig features full, natural-looking waves that flatter any style. Choose your length, color, and density options for a unique look. The stretch cap fits securely and provides an easy application that can be done in only a few minutes and removed in only seconds. The wig is made with 100% virgin hair for a soft, natural appearance.
Our quality standard for glueless Body Wave Wig
Our hair is authentic virgin hair. Our wigs also come with pre-plucked hairlines, so they're ready to wear right out of the box!
How does our glueless wig cap work?
Our glueless wig cap has strategically placed combs, adjustable straps, and a black elastic band option that allows you to make easy adjustments to get your preferred fit. We often recommend our glueless wig caps to women who prefer the convenience of removing their wigs at night.
The Glueless Front lace wig offers up to 6.0 inches of Swiss lace from the forehead to the crown which allows for multi-directional parting and a very natural hairline. The rest of the cap has very fine hand-tied wefts sewn to the lace cap. This cap is ideal for messy buns and glueless wigs cap construction is durable.
Securing Your Glueless Body Wave Wig with Combs
Essentially, all you have to do is first, make sure your hair is flat
Next, make adjustments to the wig such as pushing the combs in place, tightening straps, and trimming the lace.
Last, you can style it any way you’d like!
Securing Your Glueless Body Wave Wig without Combs
While there are many wig accessories to choose from to apply your wig, if you're not thrilled about using the combs in the cap to make your glueless body wave wig secure, we have a couple of options for you.
The Wig Fix is a specially engineered silicone gripper, to better secure your wig in place.
The wig grip is a non-slip wig band that safely secures your wig and eliminates the need for clips, combs, or glue
Caring for Your Glueless, Body Wave Wig
In order to keep this wig as beautiful as pictured despite taking advantage of its versatility with hot tools from time to time, it will require a routine wash and air drying at least once a month to maintain its smoothness, moisture retention, and manageability.
Click the Care button to watch our tutorial on properly caring for your wavy glueless wig.
- Model Color
- Brown - Chocolate
- Color Group
- Brown & Black
- 14 inches
- Texture Behavior
- Texture Stays After Washing
- Processing Time
- 25 Days
- Maintenance Level
- Low - 7 minutes Daily
- Medium Length
Proper Cleaning and Care Tips for Curly & Wavy Human Hair Wig
- Wet Brush Shower Detangler
- Mild Shampoo
- Sink with Running Water
- Knot Sealer
Gently remove tangles using a Wet Brush Shower Detangler
, working gradually from the ends to the root of the hair.
Warning: Shampoo should not be applied directly to the wig base. When product build-up accumulates, the knots of the hair system becomes fragile which causes excessive shedding.
- Place three tablespoons of Shampoo in a bowl or sink
- Add lukewarm water until the bowl or sink is half full.
- Gently mix the water and shampoo.
- Wash: Gently dip the system in the water, take it out, and repeat four times.
- Drain: The shampoo water; refill the bowl with clean lukewarm water.
- Rinse: Dip the wavy wig in the water until there are no traces of shampoo and the water is clear
Condition Your Human Hair Lace Wig
Drying your Human Hair Wig
- Gently pat and press the wig with a soft microfiber towel to remove excess water.
- Refrain from rubbing and twisting the tresses.
- Place the system on a Styrofoam head
- Allow to air dry
LARGE CURLS AND SOFT WAVY HAIR DAILY ROUTINE
What You Need
- Wide Tooth Comb
- Spray Bottle with Cool Water
- DevaCurl WaveMaker
Let's Get Started!
- Wet your hair with cold water.
- Use a wide-tooth comb or your fingers comb through your waves.
- Using a cream-based wavemaker scrunch the wavemaker into your hair starting from the ends and going upwards toward the roots.
- You can use a microfiber towel or a cotton t-shirt to dry your hair. Make sure to lightly dry the hair, as this will help reduce frizz. Do not use a cotton towel, as it will absorb too much moisture and damage the cuticles, causing more frizz.
- You can dry your hair in different ways, depending on how much time you have. If you have a lot of time, you can let your hair air dry. If you don't have a lot of time, or if you want more volume, you can use a diffuser to dry your hair.
- Occasionally spray a light oil to your hair, such as grapeseed or jojoba oil, to finish off the hair, maintain shine, and/ or tame flyaways.
A quick tip: Seal the knots between washing on your Lace Front Wig