About our Short Human Hair Wigs
Our collection of short human wigs is of the finest quality, the realistic hairline and lightweight cap design make short wigs very comfortable and realistic. Explore our styles or send us a photo to match yours. We look forward to helping you find the short human hair wig that is just right for you.
Why Choose a Short Wig
100% Short human hair wigs are the best option for women who want the most styling versatility. The hair can be curled using hot tools, and styled in any way you like. Short wigs are a good way to get any hairstyle you want without cutting your real hair. Our color selection and texture options look realistic and blend in well, so no one will be able to tell that you're wearing a wig.
How to Apply Your Short Remy Human Hair Wigs with Glue
Check out this helpful video tutorial if you want to see how it's done.
How to Apply Your Short Remy Human Hair Wigs without Glue
If you're averse to adhesive and wig glue, we suggest using our handy, velvet wig grip band to better secure your wig in place. To use our velvet wig grip band, watch this tutorial.
How to Care for your Short Lace Wig
Short Lace Wigs don't need a lot of care. Just wash it once a month and let it air dry or when product build-up is present. We recommend using sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner. Please click the care tab on this page for detailed washing instructions and illustrations.
- Model Color
- Auburn - #4
- Color Group
- 10 inches
- Texture Behavior
- Texture Stays After Washing
- Processing Time
- 15 Days
- Maintenance Level
- High - 20 minutes Daily
- Curly & Coily
- 4JS210- Freestyle
Proper Cleaning and Care Guidelines for Curly Hair
- Wet Brush Shower Detangler
- Mild Shampoo
- Sink with Running Water
- Knot Sealer
Gently remove tangles using a Wet Brush Shower Detangler
, working gradually from the ends to the root of the hair.
- Place three tablespoons of Shampoo in a bowl or sink
- Add lukewarm water until the bowl or sink is half full.
- Gently mix the water and shampoo.
- Wash: Gently dip the system in the water, take it out, and repeat four times.
- Drain: The shampoo water; refill the bowl with clean lukewarm water.
- Rinse: Dip the wavy wig in the water until there are no traces of shampoo and the water is clear
Condition Your Curly Lace Wig
Warning: Shampoo should not be applied directly to the wig base.
When product build-up accumulates, the knots of the hair system become fragile which causes excessive shedding.
Drying your Curly Human Hair Wig
- Gently pat and press the wig with a soft microfiber towel to remove excess water.
- Refrain from rubbing and twisting the tresses.
- Place the system on a Styrofoam head
- Allow to air dry
CURLY HAIR DAILY ROUTINE
What You Need
Wide Tooth Comb
Spray Bottle with Cool Water
Let's Get Started! : Complete Wash and Go Routine
- After washing your hair detangle your hair from the ends to the roots.
- Divide your elegant tresses into at least two sections.
- Use a generous amount of your leave-in conditioner (style milk) and apply
- Using your fingers to completely rake the product through your hair.
- Next, Divide your hair into 4 sections
- Apply your gel to your hands and smooth the product through your hair
- Allow your hair to dry.