Are you seeking the best glueless human hair wigs?
Rejuvenate your look with one of our best glueless human hair wigs. What attributes contribute to making the best glueless human hair wig? A combination of real human hair, quality craftsmanship, an undetectable hairline, and easy application creates the best glueless human hair wig for women.
What makes Glueless human hair wigs?
Providing cap features that allow you to secure the wig without adhesive makes a wig glueless. We offer several glueless options:
Option 1: A glueless human hair wig cap that has strategically placed combs, adjustable straps, and an elastic band that allows you to make easy adjustments to get your preferred fit.
Option 2: A glueless human hair wig cap without combs. The cap has ear tab inserts with adjustable straps and an elastic band which allows you to make easy adjustments to get your preferred fit.
Each glueless human hair wig provides six inches of multidirectional parting while still maintaining a very natural hairline.
How to secure a glueless lace wig with combs
- To begin, all you have to do is flatten your hair and prepare your skin.
- Make adjustments to the wig such as pushing the combs in place, tightening straps, and trimming the lace
- Lastly, you can style it any way you’d like with the use of hot tools or without!
How to Secure Your Glueless human hair wig Without the Use of Combs or Adhesive
While there are many wig accessories to choose from to apply your wig if you're not thrilled about using the combs in the cap to make your high-quality, glueless lace wig secure, we offer suggestions:
The velvet wig grip band: a nonslip, velvet wig band that safely secures your wig, eliminates the need for clips, combs, or glue, and comes in three colors tan, brown, or black for a seamless look. To learn how to use it, be sure to check out this helpful video tutorial.
Caring for Your Glueless, Human Hair Wigs
In order to keep your high-quality, glueless human hair wigs as beautiful as pictured while taking advantage of their versatility with hot tools from time to time, it will require a routine wash and air drying at least once a month to maintain its smoothness, moisture retention, and manageability.
Maintaining the moisture of your human hair wig is possible with this Shea Moisture Coconut Oil Hydration Product Line. Formulated with a nourishing blend of 100% virgin coconut and shea oils, creamy coconut milk, and acacia Senegal, these hair care products help to provide renewed hydration, manageability, and shine.
- Model Color
- Brown Mocha
- Color Group
- Brown & Black
- Texture Behavior
- Requires Curling After Washing
- Processing Time
- 10 Days
- Maintenance Level
- Medium - 10 minutes daily
- Straight - Silky
Proper Cleaning and Care Tips for your Human Hair Wig
- Wet Brush Shower Detangler
- Mild Shampoo
- Sink with Running Water
- Knot Sealer
Gently remove tangles using a Wet Brush Shower Detangler
, working gradually from the ends to the root of the hair.
Warning: Shampoo should not be applied directly to the wig base. When product build-up accumulates, the knots of the hair system becomes fragile which causes excessive shedding.
- Place three tablespoons of Shampoo in a bowl or sink
- Add lukewarm water until the bowl or sink is half full.
- Gently mix the water and shampoo.
- Wash: Gently dip the system in the water, take it out, and repeat four times.
- Drain: The shampoo water; refill the bowl with clean lukewarm water.
- Rinse: Dip the wavy wig in the water until there are no traces of shampoo and the water is clear
Condition Your Human Hair Lace Wig
Drying your Human Hair Wig
- Gently pat and press the wig with a soft microfiber towel to remove excess water.
- Refrain from rubbing and twisting the tresses.
- Place the system on a Styrofoam head
- Allow to air dry
HOW TO CURL YOUR WIG WITH A FLATIRON
Featured on YouTube from HICKOX STUDIO
In this video, I'm going to teach you how to flat iron hair silky straight and how to flat iron waves into your hair.
I'll share all the tips we forget to explain in the salon that no one is talking about!
Stylist Information Below