What is a Glueless 5x5 closure wig?
To allow for multi-directional parting, our black glueless closure wig features a hand-tied 5x5 lace portion of the cap. The remainder of the cap, however, is made with ear taps at the temples rather than lace from ear to ear. This cap provides better support and application ease. If you pick this high-quality hair closure hat style, you may anticipate these characteristics:
- There are two combs inside the cap on either side of your temple. The straps are adjustable, and the band will keep it in place.
- Soft, felt material ear tabs inside the cap by the temples to keep the wig in place.
- A high-definition Swiss lace that mimics the look of a natural scalp.
How Do You Apply Your Glueless 5x5 Closure Wig?
- All you have to do now is create a flat surface by flattening your hair.
- Use your fingers to adjust the combs, tighten the straps, and trim the lace.
- Use hot tools to style it any way you desire!
How to Secure Your Glueless 5x5 Closure Wig without combs
While there are many wig accessories to choose from to apply your wig if you're not thrilled about using the combs in the cap to make your high-quality, glueless lace wig secure, we offer two other accessories for you to choose from:
- The wig fix: a specially engineered silicone gripper, to better secure your wig in place, and
- The velvet wig grip band: a non-slip, velvet wig band that safely secures your wig, and eliminates the need for clips, combs, or glue, choose either tan, brown or black colors for a seamless look. To learn how to use it, be sure to check out this helpful video tutorial.
How to Care for Your Glueless 5x5 Closure Wig
In order to keep your high-quality, glueless wigs as beautiful as pictured while taking advantage of their versatility with hot tools from time to time, they will require a routine wash and air dry at least once a month to maintain their smoothness, moisture retention, and manageability.
Click the care tab for more detailed instructions and product recommendations.
- Model Color
- Black - Natural Black
- Model Length
- 14 inches
- Texture Appearance
- Texture Behavior
- Texture needs restyling after washing
- Styling Time
- 10 minutes daily
- Processing Time
- 10 Days
- Medium Length
Proper Cleaning and Care Tips for your Human Hair Wig
- Wet Brush Shower Detangler
- Mild Shampoo
- Sink with Running Water
- Knot Sealer
Gently remove tangles using a Wet Brush Shower Detangler
, working gradually from the ends to the root of the hair.
Warning: Shampoo should not be applied directly to the wig base. When product build-up accumulates, the knots of the hair system becomes fragile which causes excessive shedding.
- Place three tablespoons of Shampoo in a bowl or sink
- Add lukewarm water until the bowl or sink is half full.
- Gently mix the water and shampoo.
- Wash: Gently dip the system in the water, take it out, and repeat four times.
- Drain: The shampoo water; refill the bowl with clean lukewarm water.
- Rinse: Dip the wavy wig in the water until there are no traces of shampoo and the water is clear
Condition Your Human Hair Lace Wig
Drying your Human Hair Wig
- Gently pat and press the wig with a soft microfiber towel to remove excess water.
- Refrain from rubbing and twisting the tresses.
- Place the system on a Styrofoam head
- Allow to air dry
HOW TO CURL YOUR WIG WITH A FLATIRON
Featured on YouTube from HICKOX STUDIO
In this video, I'm going to teach you how to flat iron hair silky straight and how to flat iron waves into your hair.
I'll share all the tips we forget to explain in the salon that no one is talking about!
Stylist Information Below