Switch it up with one of our straight Medium Length Human Hair Wigs.
Featured in the brown auburn color, these beautiful tresses will enhance your style! The hair feels soft to the touch and our breathable cap options are comfortable for the occasional or daily wearers.
HOW WE CREATE REAL HUMAN HAIR WIGS
Our hair is authentic 100% real human hair. The hair has a very natural wavy red-brown color. The natural hair color compliments most skin tones but if you want to add a dash of color or highlights to your tresses we have a few options! You'll also enjoy the comfort of the lace cap When you get the color, style, and comfort in perfect harmony, you'll love your lace wig.
STYLING YOUR WIG
When your lace wig arrives at your home, the hair will be straight, smooth, and ready to wear right out of the box. This hair is highly versatile, you can use your favorite rod or hot curling iron when styling just like your natural hair.
Get inspired by a Pinterest board and make as many styles as you like. If you aren't sure where to start, we have a few product suggestions and upkeep videos under the Care Routine tab to help you keep your straight lace wig looking great.
We Love To Help! For assistance with your Medium Length Human Hair Wig, contact customer service at 1-888-206-1757!
- Model Color
- Auburn - #3
- Color Group
- Texture Behavior
- Texture Stays After Washing
- Processing Time
- 15 Days
- Maintenance Level
- Low - 7 minutes Daily
- Medium Length
Proper Cleaning and Care Tips for Curly & Wavy Human Hair Wig
- Wet Brush Shower Detangler
- Mild Shampoo
- Sink with Running Water
- Knot Sealer
Gently remove tangles using a Wet Brush Shower Detangler
, working gradually from the ends to the root of the hair.
Warning: Shampoo should not be applied directly to the wig base. When product build-up accumulates, the knots of the hair system becomes fragile which causes excessive shedding.
- Place three tablespoons of Shampoo in a bowl or sink
- Add lukewarm water until the bowl or sink is half full.
- Gently mix the water and shampoo.
- Wash: Gently dip the system in the water, take it out, and repeat four times.
- Drain: The shampoo water; refill the bowl with clean lukewarm water.
- Rinse: Dip the wavy wig in the water until there are no traces of shampoo and the water is clear
Condition Your Human Hair Lace Wig
Drying your Human Hair Wig
- Gently pat and press the wig with a soft microfiber towel to remove excess water.
- Refrain from rubbing and twisting the tresses.
- Place the system on a Styrofoam head
- Allow to air dry
LARGE CURLS AND SOFT WAVY HAIR DAILY ROUTINE
What You Need
- Wide Tooth Comb
- Spray Bottle with Cool Water
- DevaCurl WaveMaker
Let's Get Started!
- Wet your hair with cold water.
- Use a wide-tooth comb or your fingers comb through your waves.
- Using a cream-based wavemaker scrunch the wavemaker into your hair starting from the ends and going upwards toward the roots.
- You can use a microfiber towel or a cotton t-shirt to dry your hair. Make sure to lightly dry the hair, as this will help reduce frizz. Do not use a cotton towel, as it will absorb too much moisture and damage the cuticles, causing more frizz.
- You can dry your hair in different ways, depending on how much time you have. If you have a lot of time, you can let your hair air dry. If you don't have a lot of time, or if you want more volume, you can use a diffuser to dry your hair.
- Occasionally spray a light oil to your hair, such as grapeseed or jojoba oil, to finish off the hair, maintain shine, and/ or tame flyaways.
A quick tip: Seal the knots between washing on your Lace Front Wig