Beautiful Comfortable & Ultralightweight Glueless Wigs
We promise you'll love the way you look in one of our stunning, lightweight glueless wigs for women. reach out to one of our wig specialists by phone at 815-230-5580 or start a live chat in the bottom left-hand corner of finelacewigs.com if you have any questions about which lightweight glueless wig is best for you.
What is the Most Natural Looking Wigs for Lightweight Glueless Wigs?
Our lightweight glueless wigs are the most natural-looking wigs for women because of our specially customized, irregular hairline. This means that your hairline consists of micro and macro irregularities rather than just a straight and uniform line across the top of your forehead. If you look closely, this gives a slightly triangular shape to your hairline that appears a lot more natural by creating some dimension and depth to it. Combine this technique with one of our easy-to-apply, glueless wigs and you're good to go!
Why We Recommend Lightweight Glueless Wigs
The lace area of the wig defines where it can be parted. Simply put, a lace front means there is only lace in the front of the wig. The high-definition lace goes from ear to ear across the hairline and provides up to six inches of parting space at the crown of the cap to give the illusion of a natural scalp for a gorgeous hairline.
This cap style is ideal wig for women because the back of the wig includes a built-in stretch material with soft, hand-tied wefts sewn in that are similar to nylon for easy application and a breathable fit while maintaining a natural wig appearance. Glueless wigs can also serve as a solid protective style for people who are trying to grow their natural hair. While the wig cap stretches for easy application, it's imperative that you measure your head to determine your correct wig size and proper fitting before ordering your glueless wig.
How to Apply Your Lightweight Glueless Wigs
While there are many wig accessories to choose from to apply your wig, we suggest using a velvet wig grip band to better secure your wig in place.
To use our velvet wig grip band, all you have to do is follow these 6 easy steps:
- Begin by placing the center of the wig grip on your head with the velcro facing away from your scalp.
- Secure the velcro in the back of your head so that the wig grip fits firmly, but not too tight. After all, comfort is the goal.
- Next, pull your wig over your head by lining it up with the front of your forehead, and then stretch it over the rest of your head.
- Then, adjust as needed. If the wig feels either a little loose or too tight, remove it and adjust the strap for a more comfortable fit.
- Run your fingertips around the hairline of your wig cap to ensure that none of your edge hairs are caught between your scalp and the cap.
- Make small adjustments, lining up the edges of the cap to give the most natural appearance.
How Long Do Lightweight Glueless Wigs Last?
The length of time your lightweight glueless Wig last vary based on how regularly you wear it, style it, and whether or not you sleep in it or wash it regularly at least once a month. However, if you make sure to care for it, you should be able to wear your wig daily anywhere between six months to a year.
Straight Lightweight Glueless Wigs are quite versatile and allow you to style them with hot tools as you wish, in order to keep the hair healthy, hydrated, and frizz-free, it will require a routine wash and air-dry.
Maintaining the moisture of your human hair wig is possible click the care tab on the product page for illustrations and product recommendations.
- Model Color
- Brown - Chocolate
- Color Group
- Brown & Black
- 20 inches
- Texture Behavior
- Texture Stays After Washing
- Processing Time
- 10 Days
- Maintenance Level
- Medium - 10 minutes daily
- Straight - Silky
Proper Cleaning and Care Tips for Straight Human Hair Wig
What You Need
Let's Get Started!
- Every couple of days, use one or two pumps of Argan Oil evenly.
- Apply the oil to your hair, avoiding the roots so your hair doesn't become oily.
Optional: You can use your shine mist to tame any frizz, flatten roots, add additional shine, and tame any flyaways.
A quick tip: Seal the knots between washing on your Straight Hair lace wig