Update your look with our Premium Highlights Glueless Wig
Our Premium Highlights Glueless Wig is featured in a beautiful dark color with highlights which makes a striking combination creating a natural-looking wig for women.
Why a Lace Front Wig for Glueless Wig
We always recommend a glueless lace front wig as an easy application option. Our premium highlights glueless wigs are crafted with breathable comfort and are the ideal lightweight wigs. The fine hand-tied wefts at the back of the cap ensure your hair system is durable and gentle on your scalp. There is swiss lace from the forehead to the crown which allows you to part your hair in any direction at the crown.
How to Keep Your Premium Highlights Glueless Wig Moisturized
When your lace wig arrives at your home, it comes ready to wear out of the box. Although human hair wigs are unbelievably versatile, if you order the hair as pictured keep in mind you want to keep the hair hydrated to keep color from fading and keep the tresses moisturized.
Our recommendation goes to Shea Moisture. In the link here you can view products in the Coconut Oil Daily Hydration line.
The Shea Coconut Rehydrates, soften and detangle hair with this daily rinse-out conditioner. Formulated with a nourishing blend of 100% Virgin Coconut and Shea Oils, creamy Coconut Milk, and Acacia Senegal that soaks into the hair shaft. Re-hydrated, natural softness is enhanced while reducing frizz. Leaves human hair short wigs wrapped in a light coastal coconut breeze will keep you looking great.
- Color Group
- Texture Behavior
- Texture Stays After Washing
- Processing Time
- 15 Days
- Maintenance Level
- Medium - 10 minutes daily
Proper Cleaning and Care Tips for Curly & Wavy Human Hair Wig
- Wet Brush Shower Detangler
- Mild Shampoo
- Sink with Running Water
- Knot Sealer
Gently remove tangles using a Wet Brush Shower Detangler
, working gradually from the ends to the root of the hair.
Warning: Shampoo should not be applied directly to the wig base. When product build-up accumulates, the knots of the hair system becomes fragile which causes excessive shedding.
- Place three tablespoons of Shampoo in a bowl or sink
- Add lukewarm water until the bowl or sink is half full.
- Gently mix the water and shampoo.
- Wash: Gently dip the system in the water, take it out, and repeat four times.
- Drain: The shampoo water; refill the bowl with clean lukewarm water.
- Rinse: Dip the wavy wig in the water until there are no traces of shampoo and the water is clear
Condition Your Human Hair Lace Wig
Drying your Human Hair Wig
- Gently pat and press the wig with a soft microfiber towel to remove excess water.
- Refrain from rubbing and twisting the tresses.
- Place the system on a Styrofoam head
- Allow to air dry
LARGE CURLS AND SOFT WAVY HAIR DAILY ROUTINE
What You Need
- Wide Tooth Comb
- Spray Bottle with Cool Water
- DevaCurl WaveMaker
Let's Get Started!
- Wet your hair with cold water.
- Use a wide-tooth comb or your fingers comb through your waves.
- Using a cream-based wavemaker scrunch the wavemaker into your hair starting from the ends and going upwards toward the roots.
- You can use a microfiber towel or a cotton t-shirt to dry your hair. Make sure to lightly dry the hair, as this will help reduce frizz. Do not use a cotton towel, as it will absorb too much moisture and damage the cuticles, causing more frizz.
- You can dry your hair in different ways, depending on how much time you have. If you have a lot of time, you can let your hair air dry. If you don't have a lot of time, or if you want more volume, you can use a diffuser to dry your hair.
- Occasionally spray a light oil to your hair, such as grapeseed or jojoba oil, to finish off the hair, maintain shine, and/ or tame flyaways.
A quick tip: Seal the knots between washing on your Lace Front Wig