SWITCH IT UP WITH CURLY LACE WIGS
If you’re struggling to create a style you know you'll love, our 3b-3c curly hair wigs are all you need to make it happen. Treat yourself to curly lace wigs today and get ready to fall in love with a stunning head of hair. Each of our human hair, glueless lace wigs is produced with 100% real virgin human hair that has been reliably sourced from our donors. The Human Hair Curly Wigs includes bleached knot and different hair colors based on our pre-tested formulas.
Why Choose a Human Hair Curly Wig?
Many people enjoy human hair and lace front wigs for their versatility and realistic appearance. The lace at the front mimics a natural hairline, allowing you to pull the wig away from your face in a variety of hairstyles, applying a lace front wig is quick and convenient so you can spend more time caring for your natural hair underneath.
At finelacewigs.com, we often recommend glueless wigs as beginner-friendly wigs because this cap style is the most comfortable and easiest to apply. It offers six inches of Swiss lace from the forehead to the crown, and a front lace wig allows you to part your hair in any direction at the crown.
The back of the cap has wefts alongside combs and straps to keep it secure. The front lace cap is ideal for styling without the wefts showing.
Quick Tip: While our wig caps stretch for easy application, it's important that you determine your correct wig size before ordering your new lace front wig. After all, we want it to fit you perfectly!
How to Apply Your Lace Front Wig with Glue
For more guidance, be sure to watch this helpful video tutorial if you want to see how it's done.
How to Apply a Lace Front Wig without Glue
If you're averse to adhesive and wig glue, we suggest using our handy, velvet wig grip band to better secure your wig in place.
To use our velvet wig grip band, watch this tutorial.
How to care for your Human Hair Curly Wigs
Although our high-quality, human hair, curly wigs are unbelievably versatile, in order to keep your curly hair healthy and hydrated, it will require a monthly wash and dry so that it stays looking its absolute best.
Maintaining the moisture of your curly, human hair wig is easier than ever before with products from Ouidad like their curl quencher moisturizing conditioner. A curl’s shape is what makes it beautiful, but it's also more prone to frizz. Ouidad's hair products use anti-frizz nanotechnology with proteins derived from silk to seal your human hair cuticles, forming a barrier against frizz. Please feel free to watch Ouidad stylists, Jason and Jessica, explain how to use the 4-step regimen for flawless curls in no time.
- Model Color
- Black - Natural Black
- Color Group
- Brown & Black
- 14 inches
- Texture Behavior
- Permanent Curls
- Processing Time
- 10 Days
- Maintenance Level
- Medium - 10 minutes daily
- Medium Length
- Curly - Big Curls
Proper Cleaning and Care Tips for Curly & Wavy Human Hair Wig
- Wet Brush Shower Detangler
- Mild Shampoo
- Sink with Running Water
- Knot Sealer
Gently remove tangles using a Wet Brush Shower Detangler
, working gradually from the ends to the root of the hair.
Warning: Shampoo should not be applied directly to the wig base. When product build-up accumulates, the knots of the hair system becomes fragile which causes excessive shedding.
- Place three tablespoons of Shampoo in a bowl or sink
- Add lukewarm water until the bowl or sink is half full.
- Gently mix the water and shampoo.
- Wash: Gently dip the system in the water, take it out, and repeat four times.
- Drain: The shampoo water; refill the bowl with clean lukewarm water.
- Rinse: Dip the wavy wig in the water until there are no traces of shampoo and the water is clear
Condition Your Human Hair Lace Wig
Drying your Human Hair Wig
- Gently pat and press the wig with a soft microfiber towel to remove excess water.
- Refrain from rubbing and twisting the tresses.
- Place the system on a Styrofoam head
- Allow to air dry
LARGE CURLS AND SOFT WAVY HAIR DAILY ROUTINE
What You Need
- Wide Tooth Comb
- Spray Bottle with Cool Water
- DevaCurl WaveMaker
Let's Get Started!
- Wet your hair with cold water.
- Use a wide-tooth comb or your fingers comb through your waves.
- Using a cream-based wavemaker scrunch the wavemaker into your hair starting from the ends and going upwards toward the roots.
- You can use a microfiber towel or a cotton t-shirt to dry your hair. Make sure to lightly dry the hair, as this will help reduce frizz. Do not use a cotton towel, as it will absorb too much moisture and damage the cuticles, causing more frizz.
- You can dry your hair in different ways, depending on how much time you have. If you have a lot of time, you can let your hair air dry. If you don't have a lot of time, or if you want more volume, you can use a diffuser to dry your hair.
- Occasionally spray a light oil to your hair, such as grapeseed or jojoba oil, to finish off the hair, maintain shine, and/ or tame flyaways.
A quick tip: Seal the knots between washing on your Lace Front Wig