Glueless Wigs Curly Hair
What makes a wig look natural is going to be different for every woman since we are all so unique. Every woman loves the power of choice and we are pleased we have a nice selection of natural-looking Glueless Wigs and Curly Hair. We offer larger curl pattern textures which are selected to give the illusion that it is your real hair.
What Makes Our Glueless Wigs Curly Hair Special?
This glueless wig with curly hair is gorgeous. The flowing luxury tresses are featured in beautiful natural colors and are undetectable. The curls feel so soft not to mention our options in a breathable lace wig cap.
Why Choose Glueless Wigs Curly Hair?
Many people choose real hair and glueless wigs for their versatility and realistic appearance. The lace at the front mimics a natural hairline, allowing you to pull the wig away from your face in a variety of hairstyles.
We often recommend human hair, and lace front wigs because this cap style is the most comfortable and easiest to apply.
The front of the lace wig allows you to part your hair in any direction at the crown, and the back of the wig gives additional scalp support and comfort alongside combs and straps to keep it secure. Lace Front also allows you to do low updos.
How to Care for Your Glueless Wig Curly Hair
Although our Glueless Wig Curly Hair is unbelievably versatile, in order to keep your curly hair healthy and hydrated, it will require a monthly wash and dry so that it stays looking its absolute best.
Maintaining the moisture of your curly, human hair wig is easier than ever before with products from Ouidad like their curl quencher moisturizing conditioner. A curl’s shape is what makes it beautiful, but it's also more prone to frizz. Ouidad's hair products use anti-frizz nanotechnology with proteins derived from silk to seal your human hair cuticles, forming a barrier against frizz.
Please feel free to watch Ouidad stylists, Jason and Jessica explain how to use the 4-step regimen for flawless curls in no time.
- Model Color
- Black - Natural Black
- Model Length
- 20 inches
- Texture Behavior
- Stays the same after washing
- Styling Time
- 10 minutes daily
- Processing Time
- 15 Days
Proper Cleaning and Care Tips for Curly & Wavy Human Hair Wig
- Wet Brush Shower Detangler
- Mild Shampoo
- Sink with Running Water
- Knot Sealer
Gently remove tangles using a Wet Brush Shower Detangler
, working gradually from the ends to the root of the hair.
Warning: Shampoo should not be applied directly to the wig base. When product build-up accumulates, the knots of the hair system becomes fragile which causes excessive shedding.
- Place three tablespoons of Shampoo in a bowl or sink
- Add lukewarm water until the bowl or sink is half full.
- Gently mix the water and shampoo.
- Wash: Gently dip the system in the water, take it out, and repeat four times.
- Drain: The shampoo water; refill the bowl with clean lukewarm water.
- Rinse: Dip the wavy wig in the water until there are no traces of shampoo and the water is clear
Condition Your Human Hair Lace Wig
Drying your Human Hair Wig
- Gently pat and press the wig with a soft microfiber towel to remove excess water.
- Refrain from rubbing and twisting the tresses.
- Place the system on a Styrofoam head
- Allow to air dry
LARGE CURLS AND SOFT WAVY HAIR DAILY ROUTINE
What You Need
- Wide Tooth Comb
- Spray Bottle with Cool Water
- DevaCurl WaveMaker
Let's Get Started!
- Wet your hair with cold water.
- Use a wide-tooth comb or your fingers comb through your waves.
- Using a cream-based wavemaker scrunch the wavemaker into your hair starting from the ends and going upwards toward the roots.
- You can use a microfiber towel or a cotton t-shirt to dry your hair. Make sure to lightly dry the hair, as this will help reduce frizz. Do not use a cotton towel, as it will absorb too much moisture and damage the cuticles, causing more frizz.
- You can dry your hair in different ways, depending on how much time you have. If you have a lot of time, you can let your hair air dry. If you don't have a lot of time, or if you want more volume, you can use a diffuser to dry your hair.
- Occasionally spray a light oil to your hair, such as grapeseed or jojoba oil, to finish off the hair, maintain shine, and/ or tame flyaways.
A quick tip: Seal the knots between washing on your Lace Front Wig