Natural Wigs for Caucasian Women
We have selected some of the most popular styles to create natural-looking wigs for Caucasian women. In this collection, you will discover straight, wavy, and natural curl patterns with transparent lace to craft the most natural human hair wigs for Caucasian women.
Remy Lace Front Wigs Human Hair
Our lace front wigs are made from Remy hair, featuring bleached knots and a generous ear-to-ear lace base that provides up to six inches of multidirectional parting at the crown. Not only are these pieces lightweight but also comfortable due to the stretchy material covering the back of the lace front wig for a secure fit. With our remy lace front human hair wigs, you can select whatever length, color, or texture you desire.
How to Apply Your 100 Remy Human Hair Lace Front Wig with glue
Click the link to watch a helpful step-by-step video tutorial
How to Apply Your 100 Remy Human Hair Lace Front Wig without Glue
If you don't want to use glue or tape, the velvet wig grip band is definitely worth checking out! This accessory will keep your wig secure and far more comfortable than other methods.
Plus, it's easy to use! Click here to view a helpful tutorial.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR LACE FRONT WIG
High-end wigs are very versatile and can be styled with hot tools. If you want your wig to look its best, wash it regularly and let it air dry. Visit the care tab on the product page for instructions on how to wash your wig and product commendations.
- Model Color
- Black - Natural Black
- Color Group
- Brown & Black
- 12 inches
- Texture Behavior
- Texture Stays After Washing
- Processing Time
- 10 Days
- Maintenance Level
- Low - 7 minutes Daily
- Medium Length
- Curly - Big Curls
Proper Cleaning and Care Tips for Curly & Wavy Human Hair Wig
- Wet Brush Shower Detangler
- Mild Shampoo
- Sink with Running Water
- Knot Sealer
Gently remove tangles using a Wet Brush Shower Detangler
, working gradually from the ends to the root of the hair.
Warning: Shampoo should not be applied directly to the wig base. When product build-up accumulates, the knots of the hair system becomes fragile which causes excessive shedding.
- Place three tablespoons of Shampoo in a bowl or sink
- Add lukewarm water until the bowl or sink is half full.
- Gently mix the water and shampoo.
- Wash: Gently dip the system in the water, take it out, and repeat four times.
- Drain: The shampoo water; refill the bowl with clean lukewarm water.
- Rinse: Dip the wavy wig in the water until there are no traces of shampoo and the water is clear
Condition Your Human Hair Lace Wig
Drying your Human Hair Wig
- Gently pat and press the wig with a soft microfiber towel to remove excess water.
- Refrain from rubbing and twisting the tresses.
- Place the system on a Styrofoam head
- Allow to air dry
LARGE CURLS AND SOFT WAVY HAIR DAILY ROUTINE
What You Need
- Wide Tooth Comb
- Spray Bottle with Cool Water
- DevaCurl WaveMaker
Let's Get Started!
- Wet your hair with cold water.
- Use a wide-tooth comb or your fingers comb through your waves.
- Using a cream-based wavemaker scrunch the wavemaker into your hair starting from the ends and going upwards toward the roots.
- You can use a microfiber towel or a cotton t-shirt to dry your hair. Make sure to lightly dry the hair, as this will help reduce frizz. Do not use a cotton towel, as it will absorb too much moisture and damage the cuticles, causing more frizz.
- You can dry your hair in different ways, depending on how much time you have. If you have a lot of time, you can let your hair air dry. If you don't have a lot of time, or if you want more volume, you can use a diffuser to dry your hair.
- Occasionally spray a light oil to your hair, such as grapeseed or jojoba oil, to finish off the hair, maintain shine, and/ or tame flyaways.
A quick tip: Seal the knots between washing on your Lace Front Wig