What Defines a Human Hair Wigs for Caucasian Woman
What makes a wig look natural is going to be different for every woman since we are all so unique. However, undetectable human hair wigs for Caucasian women often BUT not always feature very straight, wavy, or larger curl patterns with transparent lace color. Our collection of wigs for Caucasian women tends to be natural for most Caucasian women and gives the illusion that it is your real hair.
Logan is a red-brown loose curly wavy high versatile wig. beautiful. Combined with a lace front cap which gives you versatility in styling while maintaining a very natural hairline.
How We Create Real Human Hair Wigs
When we collect the real hair from our reliably sourced donors, it usually arrives naturally straight and in a classic, dark brown color. To create the color featured above, our team of stylists creates a subtle contrast that results in a beautiful finished look. If you're not sure the color is for you, please feel free to look at our color options or email a photo via live chat (in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen) and we would be happy to assist you.
Caring for Your Human Hair, Color-Treated Wig
When your wig arrives at your home, it will be colored and set to wear straight out of the box. Just give it a little shake and you're good to go. While our lace wigs are quite versatile and allow you to style them with hot tools as you wish, in order to keep the hair healthy, hydrated, and frizz-free, it will require a routine wash and air-dry.
Maintaining the moisture and color retention of your human hair wig is easier than ever before with products from Bed Head like their Color Goddess Shampoo and Conditioner. Infused with sweet almond oil that adds a micro-layer of water-repelling agents to the hair without feeling heavy, the indulgent formula contains nourishing shea butter, vitamin E, and keratin for healthy-looking hair that lasts.
- Model Color
- Auburn - #3
- Color Group
- Texture Behavior
- Texture Stays After Washing
- Processing Time
- 15 Days
- Maintenance Level
- Low - 7 minutes Daily
- Medium Length
Proper Cleaning and Care Tips for Curly & Wavy Human Hair Wig
- Wet Brush Shower Detangler
- Mild Shampoo
- Sink with Running Water
- Knot Sealer
Gently remove tangles using a Wet Brush Shower Detangler
, working gradually from the ends to the root of the hair.
Warning: Shampoo should not be applied directly to the wig base. When product build-up accumulates, the knots of the hair system becomes fragile which causes excessive shedding.
- Place three tablespoons of Shampoo in a bowl or sink
- Add lukewarm water until the bowl or sink is half full.
- Gently mix the water and shampoo.
- Wash: Gently dip the system in the water, take it out, and repeat four times.
- Drain: The shampoo water; refill the bowl with clean lukewarm water.
- Rinse: Dip the wavy wig in the water until there are no traces of shampoo and the water is clear
Condition Your Human Hair Lace Wig
Drying your Human Hair Wig
- Gently pat and press the wig with a soft microfiber towel to remove excess water.
- Refrain from rubbing and twisting the tresses.
- Place the system on a Styrofoam head
- Allow to air dry
LARGE CURLS AND SOFT WAVY HAIR DAILY ROUTINE
What You Need
- Wide Tooth Comb
- Spray Bottle with Cool Water
- DevaCurl WaveMaker
Let's Get Started!
- Wet your hair with cold water.
- Use a wide-tooth comb or your fingers comb through your waves.
- Using a cream-based wavemaker scrunch the wavemaker into your hair starting from the ends and going upwards toward the roots.
- You can use a microfiber towel or a cotton t-shirt to dry your hair. Make sure to lightly dry the hair, as this will help reduce frizz. Do not use a cotton towel, as it will absorb too much moisture and damage the cuticles, causing more frizz.
- You can dry your hair in different ways, depending on how much time you have. If you have a lot of time, you can let your hair air dry. If you don't have a lot of time, or if you want more volume, you can use a diffuser to dry your hair.
- Occasionally spray a light oil to your hair, such as grapeseed or jojoba oil, to finish off the hair, maintain shine, and/ or tame flyaways.
A quick tip: Seal the knots between washing on your Lace Front Wig