NATURAL CURLY HAIR WIGS
The request for quality curly textures has gained popularity in recent years. Women are omitting harsh chemicals and taking a natural approach to hair care. If you want to experiment with a different look or change to a long length or medium length, we've got you covered!
We offer perfectly curled human hair wigs designed to compliment your curly natural human tresses. We have perfected our process to design wig styles and textures that seamlessly blend with natural hair to create the perfect natural hair curly wig for African American women. This premium curly hair wig features beautiful natural color and bouncy curls for a truly stylish statement.
Crafted for quality, these Curly Human Hair Wigs present a realistic-looking hairline, and a choice of hair length, density, cap, or color. Our selection of Natural Curly Wigs has options to make your wig look as natural as possible.
The curly human hair feels so soft and comfortable when wearing this breathable lace front wig cap. If you are not sure that lace front wigs are right for you, just click the cap options tab to view the pros and cons of each stock cap type and decide which cap construction fits you best.
About our Curly Human Hair Wig for African American women's hair
We only use 100% real human hair. We roll the hair with rods and set the texture with a steaming process to lock in the S-shaped curls when the order is placed. The process to create your curly human hair wig takes 5 days to complete.
How to keep your Human Hair Curly Wig moisturized
When your lace wig arrives at your home, the curls will have been freshly removed from the curling rods. Pull the curls apart to create the body and volume you desire. Although human natural curly wigs are unbelievably versatile, curly hair requires an especially high commitment to deep hydration.
These curls crave moisture and will drink up all they can get. Dehydrate the tight curls, and it becomes unhappy with its pattern becoming irregular and expanding to frizz.
We invite you to click the Curly Routine tab to review some maintenance routine suggestions, plus a few styling tips. Click here to see tips for Making Your Lace Wig Last.
Our highest recommendation goes to the Curl Quencher® product line. The Ouidad Collection quenches thirst, replenishing moisture at the core of each curl for silkiness, definition, and lasting strength. Using Curl Quencher products will keep your curly wig moisturized and looking great.
EXPERT TIP: HOW TO CARE FOR TIGHT CURLS
- Model Color
- Brown_Ombre - BR03
- Color Group
- 12 inches
- Texture Behavior
- Texture Stays After Washing
- Processing Time
- 15 Days
- Maintenance Level
- Medium - 10 minutes daily
- Medium Length
- Curly & Coily
Proper Cleaning and Care Guidelines for Curly Hair
- Wet Brush Shower Detangler
- Mild Shampoo
- Sink with Running Water
- Knot Sealer
Gently remove tangles using a Wet Brush Shower Detangler
, working gradually from the ends to the root of the hair.
- Place three tablespoons of Shampoo in a bowl or sink
- Add lukewarm water until the bowl or sink is half full.
- Gently mix the water and shampoo.
- Wash: Gently dip the system in the water, take it out, and repeat four times.
- Drain: The shampoo water; refill the bowl with clean lukewarm water.
- Rinse: Dip the wavy wig in the water until there are no traces of shampoo and the water is clear
Condition Your Curly Lace Wig
Warning: Shampoo should not be applied directly to the wig base.
When product build-up accumulates, the knots of the hair system become fragile which causes excessive shedding.
Drying your Curly Human Hair Wig
- Gently pat and press the wig with a soft microfiber towel to remove excess water.
- Refrain from rubbing and twisting the tresses.
- Place the system on a Styrofoam head
- Allow to air dry
CURLY HAIR DAILY ROUTINE
What You Need
Wide Tooth Comb
Spray Bottle with Cool Water
Let's Get Started! : Complete Wash and Go Routine
- After washing your hair detangle your hair from the ends to the roots.
- Divide your elegant tresses into at least two sections.
- Use a generous amount of your leave-in conditioner (style milk) and apply
- Using your fingers to completely rake the product through your hair.
- Next, Divide your hair into 4 sections
- Apply your gel to your hands and smooth the product through your hair
- Allow your hair to dry.