Shake and Go, Natural Kinky Hair Wigs
The request for quality curly African American wig textures has gained popularity in recent years. Women are omitting harsh chemicals and taking a natural approach to hair care. If you want to experiment with a different look we've got you covered! Boast impressive bounce and body with our premium virgin hair African American wig. This afro curly wig features natural kinky curls and rich natural color for a striking style
ABOUT OUR NATURAL CURLY WIGS
We use 100% real virgin human hair which is usually straight when collected. We roll the hair with rods and set the hair with a steaming process for several days to lock in the Z-shaped strands. The curls are super oily, tight, and springy. Curly Wigs require a high commitment to deep hydration. The tighter the curl, the more difficult it is for oil to keep it evenly moisturized. Kinky Curly Natural hair wigs struggle to absorb moisture, leaving them prone to tangling if not given the proper hair regimen
Please remember the tresses are curly & color-treated human hair which demands a high commitment to deep hydration.
How to keep your natural hair wig hydrated
Our highest product recommendation for hydration goes to Ouidad Curl Immersion. The Ouidad range of products features reparative ingredients that enhance hair quality. We also invite you to click the Curly Routine tab for maintenance routine suggestions and tips that will make your curly wig last.
When your Curly Wigs arrive at your home, it will be fresh out of the rods and need a little attention to create the bold voluminous look as pictured on the model. Just pull the curls apart, apply moisturizing products, and style just like caring for your hair. We assure Ouidad will keep your wig moisturized and looking great!
- Model Color
- Brown - Chocolate
- Color Group
- Brown & Black
- Texture Behavior
- Texture Stays After Washing
- Processing Time
- 25 Days
- Maintenance Level
- High - 20 minutes Daily
- Medium Length
- Curly & Coily
- Texture 4JS210 - Brazilian Natural Color
Proper Cleaning and Care Guidelines for Curly Hair
- Wet Brush Shower Detangler
- Mild Shampoo
- Sink with Running Water
- Knot Sealer
Gently remove tangles using a Wet Brush Shower Detangler
, working gradually from the ends to the root of the hair.
- Place three tablespoons of Shampoo in a bowl or sink
- Add lukewarm water until the bowl or sink is half full.
- Gently mix the water and shampoo.
- Wash: Gently dip the system in the water, take it out, and repeat four times.
- Drain: The shampoo water; refill the bowl with clean lukewarm water.
- Rinse: Dip the wavy wig in the water until there are no traces of shampoo and the water is clear
Condition Your Curly Lace Wig
Warning: Shampoo should not be applied directly to the wig base.
When product build-up accumulates, the knots of the hair system become fragile which causes excessive shedding.
Drying your Curly Human Hair Wig
- Gently pat and press the wig with a soft microfiber towel to remove excess water.
- Refrain from rubbing and twisting the tresses.
- Place the system on a Styrofoam head
- Allow to air dry
CURLY HAIR DAILY ROUTINE
What You Need
Wide Tooth Comb
Spray Bottle with Cool Water
Let's Get Started! : Complete Wash and Go Routine
- After washing your hair detangle your hair from the ends to the roots.
- Divide your elegant tresses into at least two sections.
- Use a generous amount of your leave-in conditioner (style milk) and apply
- Using your fingers to completely rake the product through your hair.
- Next, Divide your hair into 4 sections
- Apply your gel to your hands and smooth the product through your hair
- Allow your hair to dry.