What is a Glueless Lace Front Closure Wig?
To allow for multi-directional parting, our glueless lace closure wig features a hand-tied 5x5 lace portion of the cap. The remainder of the cap, however, is made with ear taps at the temples rather than lace from ear to ear. This cap provides better support and application ease. If you pick this high-quality hair closure hat style, you may anticipate these characteristics:
- There are two combs inside the cap on either side of your temple. The straps are adjustable, and the band will keep it in place.
- Soft, felt material ear tabs inside the cap by the temples to keep the wig in place.
- A high-definition Swiss lace that mimics the look of a natural scalp.
How to Apply Your 100 Remy Human Hair Lace Front Wig with Glue
Click the link to watch a helpful step-by-step video tutorial
How to Apply Your 100 Remy Human Hair Lace Front Wig without Glue
If you don't want to use glue or tape, the velvet wig grip band is definitely worth checking out! This accessory will keep your wig secure and far more comfortable than other methods.
Plus, it's easy to use! Click here to view a helpful tutorial.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR LACE FRONT WIG
High-end wigs are very versatile and can be styled with hot tools. If you want your wig to look its best, wash it regularly and let it air dry. Visit the care tab on the product page for instructions on how to wash your wig and product commendations.
- Model Color
- Black - Natural Black
- Model Length
- Texture Appearance
- Texture Behavior
- Texture needs restyling after washing
- Styling Time
- 7 minutes Daily
- Processing Time
- 10 Days
Proper Cleaning and Care Tips for your Human Hair Wig
- Wet Brush Shower Detangler
- Mild Shampoo
- Sink with Running Water
- Knot Sealer
Gently remove tangles using a Wet Brush Shower Detangler
, working gradually from the ends to the root of the hair.
Warning: Shampoo should not be applied directly to the wig base. When product build-up accumulates, the knots of the hair system becomes fragile which causes excessive shedding.
- Place three tablespoons of Shampoo in a bowl or sink
- Add lukewarm water until the bowl or sink is half full.
- Gently mix the water and shampoo.
- Wash: Gently dip the system in the water, take it out, and repeat four times.
- Drain: The shampoo water; refill the bowl with clean lukewarm water.
- Rinse: Dip the wavy wig in the water until there are no traces of shampoo and the water is clear
Condition Your Human Hair Lace Wig
Drying your Human Hair Wig
- Gently pat and press the wig with a soft microfiber towel to remove excess water.
- Refrain from rubbing and twisting the tresses.
- Place the system on a Styrofoam head
- Allow to air dry
HOW TO CURL YOUR WIG WITH A FLATIRON
Featured on YouTube from HICKOX STUDIO
In this video, I'm going to teach you how to flat iron hair silky straight and how to flat iron waves into your hair.
I'll share all the tips we forget to explain in the salon that no one is talking about!
Stylist Information Below