Human Hair Glueless Wig
If you are not happy wearing wigs that need glue, try a 100% Human Hair glueless lace front wig. This type of wig does not need glue. It is produced with 100% real virgin human hair that has been reliably sourced.
Human Hair Glueless lace wigs often come with either clips or combs sewn onto them. There is usually one located at the top of the head, another above each ear, and one in the back toward the nape of your neck. These locations are pretty standard, but we can remove them at your request.
Why Choose a Glueless Human Hair Wig?
We recommend glueless wigs to beginners because this wig glueless cap style is the most comfortable and easiest to apply.
Glueless human hair wigs can easily be taken off and reapplied as needed without damaging the wig cap or lace. They are made from 100% Remy Human Hair, Remy Glueless Human hair wigs are of the highest quality wigs because the cuticles of the hair are kept intact, resulting in long-lasting tangle-free undetectable glueless lace wigs that you will love.
How to Apply a Glueless Wig
While there are many wig accessories to choose from to apply your wig, we highly recommend the velvet wig grip band! This accessory is sure to secure your wig in place and provides more comfort than other traditional methods.
Plus, it's easy to use Click here to view a helpful tutorial
- Model Color
- Auburn - #3
- Color Group
- Texture Behavior
- Requires Curling After Washing
- Processing Time
- 15 Days
- Maintenance Level
- Low - 7 minutes Daily
- Medium Length
- Straight - Silky
Proper Cleaning and Care Tips for your Human Hair Wig
- Wet Brush Shower Detangler
- Mild Shampoo
- Sink with Running Water
- Knot Sealer
Gently remove tangles using a Wet Brush Shower Detangler
, working gradually from the ends to the root of the hair.
Warning: Shampoo should not be applied directly to the wig base. When product build-up accumulates, the knots of the hair system becomes fragile which causes excessive shedding.
- Place three tablespoons of Shampoo in a bowl or sink
- Add lukewarm water until the bowl or sink is half full.
- Gently mix the water and shampoo.
- Wash: Gently dip the system in the water, take it out, and repeat four times.
- Drain: The shampoo water; refill the bowl with clean lukewarm water.
- Rinse: Dip the wavy wig in the water until there are no traces of shampoo and the water is clear
Condition Your Human Hair Lace Wig
Drying your Human Hair Wig
- Gently pat and press the wig with a soft microfiber towel to remove excess water.
- Refrain from rubbing and twisting the tresses.
- Place the system on a Styrofoam head
- Allow to air dry
HOW TO CURL YOUR WIG WITH A FLATIRON
Featured on YouTube from HICKOX STUDIO
In this video, I'm going to teach you how to flat iron hair silky straight and how to flat iron waves into your hair.
I'll share all the tips we forget to explain in the salon that no one is talking about!
Stylist Information Below