NATURAL WIGS FOR CAUCASIAN WOMEN
We have selected some of the most popular styles to create natural-looking wigs for Caucasian women. In this collection, you will discover straight, wavy, and natural curl patterns with transparent lace to craft the most natural human hair wigs for Caucasian women.
MEDIUM-LENGTH HUMAN HAIR WIGS
Our selection of medium-length human hair wigs is not only the finest in quality, but with their realistic hairlines and lightweight caps, these shoulder-length wigs are both comfortable and incredibly authentic-looking. These 100% human hair wigs provide a natural look with optimal styling flexibility.
We carry a vast selection of medium-length human hair wigs in many colors and styles. From sleek straight to tousled curls, our collection of shoulder-length wigs has something for everyone.
How to Apply Your Medium-Length Human Hair Wigs with Glue
Check out this helpful video tutorial if you want to see how it's done.
How to Apply Your Medium-Length Human Hair Wigs without Glue
If you're averse to adhesive and wig glue, we suggest using our handy, velvet wig grip band to better secure your wig in place. To use our velvet wig grip band, watch this tutorial.
How to clean your Medium-Length Human Hair Wigs
Just wash it once a month and let it air dry or when product build-up is present. We recommend using sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner. Please click the care tab on this page for detailed washing instructions and illustrations.
- Model Color
- Blonde_Ombre_Highlights - BOH3
- Color Group
- 12 inches
- Texture Behavior
- Requires Curling After Washing
- Processing Time
- 15 Days
- Maintenance Level
- Medium - 10 minutes daily
- Medium Length
Proper Cleaning and Care Tips for your Human Hair Wig
- Wet Brush Shower Detangler
- Mild Shampoo
- Sink with Running Water
- Knot Sealer
Gently remove tangles using a Wet Brush Shower Detangler
, working gradually from the ends to the root of the hair.
Warning: Shampoo should not be applied directly to the wig base. When product build-up accumulates, the knots of the hair system becomes fragile which causes excessive shedding.
- Place three tablespoons of Shampoo in a bowl or sink
- Add lukewarm water until the bowl or sink is half full.
- Gently mix the water and shampoo.
- Wash: Gently dip the system in the water, take it out, and repeat four times.
- Drain: The shampoo water; refill the bowl with clean lukewarm water.
- Rinse: Dip the wavy wig in the water until there are no traces of shampoo and the water is clear
Condition Your Human Hair Lace Wig
Drying your Human Hair Wig
- Gently pat and press the wig with a soft microfiber towel to remove excess water.
- Refrain from rubbing and twisting the tresses.
- Place the system on a Styrofoam head
- Allow to air dry
HOW TO CURL YOUR WIG WITH A FLATIRON
Featured on YouTube from HICKOX STUDIO
In this video, I'm going to teach you how to flat iron hair silky straight and how to flat iron waves into your hair.
I'll share all the tips we forget to explain in the salon that no one is talking about!
Stylist Information Below