Why to choose a human hair glueless wig?
If you are looking for a wig that is comfortable to wear, looks realistic, and has a simple application, then a human hair glueless wig is the right choice for you. This type of wig is made with lace material all around the perimeter to give the appearance of a natural hairline. With this type of wig, there is no need for adhesives or tape.
Benefits of wearing a glueless wig
- There are many benefits to wearing a glueless lace wig, including the following:
- They are comfortable to wear
- They look realistic
- They have the simple application
How to wear a no-glue human hair wig:
Wearing a no-glue human hair wig is actually very simple.
- First, you'll need to find a wig cap that matches your skin tone. This will help the wig blend in with your natural skin color and create a more seamless look.
- Next, you'll need to put on the wig cap. Be sure to stretch the wig cap over your entire head, covering all of your hair.
- Now, it's time to put on the wig. Start by aligning the front of the wig with your hairline. Then, pull the wig down over your head, being careful not to tug
Finally, adjust the wig as necessary until you're happy with the fit and style. And that's it! You're now ready to rock your new Human Glueless Wig.
Caring for your transparent lace glueless wig:
In order to keep this wig as beautiful as pictured despite taking advantage of its versatility with hot tools from time to time, it will require a routine wash and air drying at least once a month to maintain its smoothness, moisture retention, and manageability.
Click the Care Tab for step-by-step washing instructions and product recommendations.
- Model Color
- Brown_Ombre - BRO7
- Color Group
- 14 inches
- Texture Behavior
- Texture Stays After Washing
- Processing Time
- 15 Days
- Maintenance Level
- Low - 7 minutes Daily
- Bob Wigs
- FLWSNW- CN95-BN9
Proper Cleaning and Care Tips for Curly & Wavy Human Hair Wig
- Wet Brush Shower Detangler
- Mild Shampoo
- Sink with Running Water
- Knot Sealer
Gently remove tangles using a Wet Brush Shower Detangler
, working gradually from the ends to the root of the hair.
Warning: Shampoo should not be applied directly to the wig base. When product build-up accumulates, the knots of the hair system becomes fragile which causes excessive shedding.
- Place three tablespoons of Shampoo in a bowl or sink
- Add lukewarm water until the bowl or sink is half full.
- Gently mix the water and shampoo.
- Wash: Gently dip the system in the water, take it out, and repeat four times.
- Drain: The shampoo water; refill the bowl with clean lukewarm water.
- Rinse: Dip the wavy wig in the water until there are no traces of shampoo and the water is clear
Condition Your Human Hair Lace Wig
Drying your Human Hair Wig
- Gently pat and press the wig with a soft microfiber towel to remove excess water.
- Refrain from rubbing and twisting the tresses.
- Place the system on a Styrofoam head
- Allow to air dry
LARGE CURLS AND SOFT WAVY HAIR DAILY ROUTINE
What You Need
- Wide Tooth Comb
- Spray Bottle with Cool Water
- DevaCurl WaveMaker
Let's Get Started!
- Wet your hair with cold water.
- Use a wide-tooth comb or your fingers comb through your waves.
- Using a cream-based wavemaker scrunch the wavemaker into your hair starting from the ends and going upwards toward the roots.
- You can use a microfiber towel or a cotton t-shirt to dry your hair. Make sure to lightly dry the hair, as this will help reduce frizz. Do not use a cotton towel, as it will absorb too much moisture and damage the cuticles, causing more frizz.
- You can dry your hair in different ways, depending on how much time you have. If you have a lot of time, you can let your hair air dry. If you don't have a lot of time, or if you want more volume, you can use a diffuser to dry your hair.
- Occasionally spray a light oil to your hair, such as grapeseed or jojoba oil, to finish off the hair, maintain shine, and/ or tame flyaways.
A quick tip: Seal the knots between washing on your Lace Front Wig